Majin Izuku

Once everyone clam down shin walk in front of them

"I'm glad that everyone's all right but I must inform you that will be having more guests coming over" with shin walk into the hallway.

As everyone went through the door they saw porunga disappear leaving the dragon ball that became stoned again.

They look to see masaru, Mitsuki (bakugo parents),David,melissa and mahoro, katsuma standing in front of them.

"Right so listen I'll let you guys explain this to them while me and guardian set of the next world"

After explaining everything

"So we in between worlds" ask melissa "Yes and most of these worlds actually all these words are based around me" answer midoriya who is being hug by kota, eri and katsuma. While mahoro was hugging bakugo who smiles.

Guardians then show up

"Alright listen up dick-weeds we're ready for the next world"

"Hey can you be more nice" ask pony

"Alright"

Pony smile

"Alright listen up dick-weed we're ready so please come take a seat"

Pony smile went straight down from what dark Guardian said. Guardian put a hand on her shoulder, she look to him as he said "Dark Guardian is always like this so no matter what he won't listen but he does have a kind heart"

Dark Guardian blush and walks away

Soon everyone got into there's seats. The Guardians then look at the projector and begin talking which caught the attention of midoriya."Hey guys is is there an issue"

They look at him and breathe out.

"Alright midoriya there's something you must know this universe is pretty well I don't know how to say"

"It have your life story and some shit and it's about to go down so you think the kids can handle it because I want to warn you there won't be a lot of gore on this but they'll be a lot of death"

Midoriya ask the children and they yes

"They said they can handle it but if not I will personally take him out of the room" midoriya said as the Guardians nod.

Soon the title show up

"Majin izuku? What's that" ask Uraraka

"Not anything I heard before" said gran torino

"Hold on I think I heard something about this when I was in hell" said magne

"What really who is he" ask toga

"Well I don't know who he is but I do know he was" everyone was interested "they said he is one the most strongest Warriors in the universe. I don't know much but in hell we were watching a epic fight a guy wearing orange with super long blonde hair was fighting him but he was smaller and pink." Answer magne

"Oh you mean goku" said midoriya

"Yeah that guy" magne replied

"To all the people don't know who's Goku well he's from Another Universe who is one of the most strongest fighter that ever lived and Majin Buu well Dark Guardian care to explain"