Rage

After a while midoriya woken up from his sleep to see everyone eating so he decided to join them.

"Hey everyone" midoriya sat down with his squad.

"Morning deku" said Uraraka.

They have some food when the Guardians came out of the theater room with zach and shin behind them. Soon they were in front of everyone as shin explain "alright everyone we have use Dragon Balls to bring a few more people with us."

They look as the door open revealing.

Rock lock, Ingenium, gentle Criminal, la brava, bubble girl, gigantomachia and....

"Hey were missing someone"

Suddenly a large figure crash through the wall.

"Their he is"

"Oh God it's nomu!!" Shouted kaminari

Everyone was scared before midoriya said "hi Norman"

"✋🙂"

"Wow did you get a budget increase" ask midoriya

"😎 ah ha ha rrrr"

...

...

...

"Alright let's go to the theater" said shigaraki

While they entering the room dark Guardian and Guardian noticed that gigantomachia was staring at inko to which all for one what's for something to him in a meeting went in the room.

"This is any more interesting and raise more questions before Guardian" "Agreed"

Everyone was in their seat ready to see what hold for them.

The screen show all might and midoriya on the roof.

"No they can't be a hero without a quirk." Izuku didn't said a word about anything as all might left leaving izuku alone.

Everyone look towards all might who stinks down in the seat.

Izuku begin shaking before shouting "I HATE YOU ALL MIGHT, I HATE YOU BAKUGO, I HATE EVERYTHING."

Suddenly a red Aura emerge out of him, his eyes turn black and his pupils were blood red.

A inhuman Screech Echo the city.

Everyone froze and feared what the Guardians were shaking before containing the composer trying to calm everyone down.

"What was that" ask kaminari