More Guardians

We find our cast of characters at the completely restore theater as they ready for the guardians to arrive. "Alright we are all set now we must wait for the guardians to be here."

Suddenly the guardians arrived to see the theater decorated for Christmas. "Oh my Universe look at this place it's beautiful."

"Indeed

"Indeed." Soon everyone jump out surprising the guardians as goku explains. "We heard the theater was finishes so we decided to decorated for Christmas."

"Wow thank you."

"No problem hell we even got the villains to help out." Naruto said.

"We didn't have a choice your green hair friend planted C4 on our shit and threatening to blow it up if we didn't help." Blackbeard said as izuku pulls out a c4 detonator making him shut up. "Well that's nice but I'm afraid that you only need to leave immediately we well.."

"Well what?"

*pop*

"Sorry guardians it took a while to get here but I managed to make it and

"Sorry guardians it took a while to get here but I managed to make it and..... why is their mortals here." Everyone look at the guardians who sighs.

"Alright time to come clean izuku remember when we went shopping in GearBooster universe and you thought that you heard me say something involving a guardian."

"Yeah."

"Well you see there are more than one Guardian in the Multiverse this is nuva guardian of the cosmos his job to make sure each Cosmos in the universe is in check."

"Wait so their more then one guardians I mean we thought you two were the only ones." Edward said.

"No their are others were the guardians of light and dark but we're giving the position to watch over the Multiverse we make sure there's balance between light and dark."

"Yes now tell guardians why are they here you know the rules Mortals must never know the Guardians existence unless they are going to kick the bucket and you two aren't so what's the deal."