Ships

The Guardians smile which was noticed by the others.

"Uh why are you guys smiling" ask kendo

They look at her and laughed a bit. Everyone was worried and confused until the gods calm down.

"Ok listen we are about to react to ships" mina and hagakure begin to shriek in excitement.

"But a fair warning the ships we're about to see are completely random but the three types of ships you all should know about"

midnight rise her hand.

"No there will be no nudity and it's be PG midnight" said Guardian

Midnight slowly put her hand down

"Now there are three types of ships" dark Guardian pulls out chart out of thin air.

[normal ships]

[Random ships]

[Fuck up ships]

Kirishima ask "what's the difference between those ships"

"Right you see difference between them is that well let me explain." Guardian begin to explain "you see normal ships is were people are ship but they're the same age and random ships is where your ship with random people so it can be guy X guy , girl x girl or hero X villain.

"So what you saiding that we can be ship with Heroes" said shigaraki

"I believe so shigaraki" said AFO

"Wait so that mean we can be ship with deku" Uraraka ask while blushing.

Saiding that most of the female characters were blushing as well.

"Wait but what are fuck up ships" ask bakugo

"I'm glad you asked bakugo because fuck up ships are this" he turns on the screen to show them this

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH" everyone freaking out for seeing this.

Midoriya covering Eri and Kota eyes. The girls puke in a trashcan that the Guardians summon for them including the Villains.

"Hey uh.. where the bleach" ask mineta.

Bleach container appear in front of them

"Oh thanks" mineta said as he poured the bleach in his eyes.

After a hour everyone clam down.

"Oh ok we done because we got some good ships here that you would like"