Villain deku's 2

"Alright Benfica do the night here we're going to see more fuck up deku's and villain deku."

"Do really have to see it" ask mina

"Well no but people seem to really enjoy villain deku, plus I think the author really want to see you all suffer"

"What?" Everyone expect aoyama were confused.

"Right first one"

"So this universe midoriya started as a villain when he was a child after his mother was killed during a hero and villain attack and it motivation to destroy every hero around the world."

"He managed to kill every hero in Japan and destroying U.A and every other hero school there was and soon he destroyed every hero in the world and then he killed every villain for resale no purpose of having them around."

"Did he had quirk" ask all might

"No he was quirkless but he managed."

Everyone was getting scared of midoriya begin a villain.

"Next"

"MY BABY" inko immediately went pale

"In this universe after all might ruin his dream he jump but he didn't die." "Instead it made him crazy and he go on a murdering Rampage killing anyone he find amusing he tortured and play with his victims."

"Man and I thought toga was crazy." Said shigaraki

"I like this izuku he is cover in blood" toga said while blushing.

Uraraka led a evil or around her and instantly hug midoriya.

The girls slowly scoot away.

"Next"