Reviews

(I want to said this is my opinions so no one comment about you're opinions is right than mine I don't want to hear that shit.)

"Alright is everyone here"

"Yep." Goku, Naruto, Ichgoi, izuku, Ryuko, Edward, luffy and ash sat down at a large table. "Great now let's start discussing about two new series that have come out this pass years."

"Hold on where's the cast of Rwby and Natsu." Naruto ask. "Well the first series were talking about is rwby ice queendom which kind of got them a little concern about Rooster Teeth so they won't be joining us for now and I forgot to well dark Guardian."

"He's in the closet tied up, gag and I gorilla glue and flex tape the door shut and that's precaution I also place I put some landmines in front of the door so he doesn't show up for the second series we're going to talk about."

"If it's what I think it is then let's make this quick." Izuku said.

"Right now we're only going to talk about the first three episodes let's start with goku."

G: Well first of all I really enjoyed the animation and complete different storytelling of the original Rwby series I know you're expecting me to say the fight scenes were great but they aren't exactly great they're basically like the original but different style. Izuku your thoughts. 

Izu: I agree the fight seems worn at all but I'm more more interested in the storytelling how they actually introduce characters that we don't see in the later volumes like Ruby and Yang's dad, Adam, wiess family and we have to get some character development we get to see more of the characters themselves than in the volumes later on and we get more dialogue of their interaction when one another. Edward.

Ed: like in the seen in the original series where wiess and Blake were arguing about the White Fang where the new version wife talks about how her family goes to the funerals of the people the white thing murder and Blake understood what she mean by this we had to get more emotion than what we get in the original. Ichgoi your up.

Ic: Now understand that the original series we don't get to see much but in the new version we have to get to see Yang interacting with her father and zwei and ozpin too. Ash I think there's something you want to point out.

A: yeah that the fact that we actually get a new character in the new version of this Ruby her name is shion zaiden who isn't just some Huntress she it specialized to hunt down a special type of grim called nightmare a new type of grim we don't ever see in the original in a completely original new Grimm.

Lu: God just thinking of that scene with Jaune and Weiss life is getting so much Financial Freddy's 4 Vibes God all the jumpscaring to survive the first night oh God I'm getting flashbacks.

Ryu: wow that game really fucked him up.

"You have no idea."

N: speaking of Weiss let's talk about her family we get to see how her family really are for starters her brother in the original everyone fucking hates him and hoping he gets killed off until they pull 180 and turn them into a likable character but in the original we already love them already he doesn't seem like a snotty brat that we all thought and Hate and her father now he is a reason we should hate him that voice, he's hateful disappointing stare and his stupid white mustache screams asshole.

Izu: agreed but let's go back with the animation the animation is so smooth then original I mean sure they got better but this is so much sleek and so smoother we get so much details like in the Grimm and people all right the people we actually get to see character designs then actual shadow people like in the original.