Saving Christmas

On night like no other we find our in the my hero universe go out the entire city of Japan the lights were shining the snow was falling and all good or bad we're in bed waiting for the Old Saint Nick to come at ua not a creature was stirring except for the fucking going on in Uraraka room as deku emerge from a nightly fuck as he looks to the tree that was decorated from top to bottom where he spoke.

"The fuck where the Christmas presents from Santa he normally the rides before I start fucking something's not right but they're call the others."

And that he did he called his friends Goku, natsu, Naruto, luffy ichgoi, Ruby, Ryuko, Edward and ash all check their tree and so no presents from Santa realizing something might be wrong they all gather into the world of my hero and set up a plan.

"Wow ash you look different." Naruto said.

"Yeah well you are finally done with your serious you really change a lot anyways so what's the game plan

"Yeah well you are finally done with your serious you really change a lot anyways so what's the game plan."

Izuku pulls out a portal gun. "We go to Santa workshop to see what's going on." He portal as they jump through arriving to Santa palce but things were as they thought where they saw Santa workshop close. "What it close why."

"Uh guys." Luffy pointed behind them as they all look to see a massive Factory reducing large amount of smoke.

"This can't be good

"This can't be good." Natsu said.

The group making around finding a window are they all look through and to the horror they saw the elves chained up forced to build what seem to be robotic teddy bears while being watched by Bionicle bakhoe as the heroes gasp in horror as they saw they're no good totally asshole and a dick deku with a b sitting in Santa's chair with a big toothy smile.

"That motherfucker I should have known okay here here's the plan Naruto, Ichigo, Ruyko, Ruby you go find Santa well the rest of us deal with this mother fucker." They nod as they got inside where izuku team changes in when they suddenly got electrocuted then handcuffed as deku with a b laughs.

"I knew you would show up." Izuku anrgy ask. "What are planning deku with a b."

He smirks. "Well since this will be last Christmas alive I will tell you see I discover something Santa the god of giving has a machine that has the power to create anything he mostly use it to make toys what parts of toys but I also found out it can create anything you desire and so with it I've created the ultimate Evil toys."