Deku vs Predator

"Alright so we forgot three more characters here they are izuku friends rody, Ippan josei,Pino."

"Rody and pino I haven't seen those guys since I'm Mission we took but who is this oh my God" bakugo look along with everyone to a very tall woman.

"Uh hi." Everyone didn't know what to said until izuku spoke up.

"Before anyone say anything she's with me and she's not a furry she's an anime furry they're completely different and yes more fan service but it's mine so fuck off."

"Moving on what does watch the battle between Deku and the predator."

"Predator!" All the adult shouted with worried and discuss looks on their faces.

"Not that kind of Predator we're talking about the alien one the anti-hero/villain movie horror character Predator."

"That's right for you see izuku had a encounter with one and your guys's World which was quite surprising the yautja aren't know to dimensional travels."

"Sorry to ask but what exactly these aliens do." Wash ask.

"To put it short they're Hunters they go around different planets and galaxies to find the most deadliest prey there is and humans are known to be the deadliest Target they ever had and Deku was the prey."

Everyone look to the screen as it started.

Deku was seen jumping from roof tops before jumping down landing revealing his mission suit.

"I didn't know you still have that suit." Todoroki said.

"Yeah I keep it around just for night time patrolling and stuff but it look pretty cool." Izuku replied.

Deku moves towards a warehouse as he opened the door he find the bodies of several men who was hanging upside down missing their heads as deku looks around finding a table for weapons and drugs he moves over to the table.