9/11

"Well *Sigh* here we go"

As all the characters came to the room they saw the screen was off as all of the namekians were sitting in some seats as the Guardians came in.

"Uh.. Guardians what's going on." Ask kaminari

The Guardians look towards each other before speaking.

"I'm afraid today will not be looking at another Universe instead we're here for silent as to remember a tragic day in a world." "So before we start we must explain what has happened so you may understand this better."

Everyone was confuse but they all nod and sat down.

One hour later

Everyone in the room were sad, cry and angry as the Guardians explains.

"I know what you're feeling but that the thing about the real world is not like your world anything can happen so far today we're going to remember the fateful day and give it an honor to those who lost loved ones that were killed on that day."

"Readers if you don't feel comfortable don't read it just I know that this will be pretty sad."

...

Soon after it was over everyone in the room were crying.

"It may be sad but as long we remember and never take life for granted we move on."

"It may not be oh that's good but we'll make it through no matter what."

With that everyone being to feel better.

"Guardians I must ask will their be a better future." Ask midoriya

"That we do not known but to wait until that day comes."

Soon everyone left the room leaving the Guardians to look at the screen before joining the other.

(This was a sad one for me to make thanks for reading this chapter but of you didn't then it's fine anyway see you all in the next chapter.)