The Adventures of Deku #2

Prank gone wrong

We see all of class 1a except izuku sitting in the living as mina stood in the middle with a smirking smile. "Alright so I think we should prank midoriya."

Everyone was shock and scared since they know the real midoriya can be. "I don't know.. I mean bakugo die like alot and we know what happened to uraraka so I do not want my bussy get railed." Kaminari said.

"Well Pikachu isn't lying." Bakugou said.

"Come on digital chance of getting back for what he did to us feeding it as a piece of All might meat.. that came out wrong but come on it be fun." Mina said as everyone sigh and agreed to the prank.

Prank: 24 hours ignoring izuku midoriya

Everyone sits in the living waiting for Izuku to arrive as the elevator ding they all gotta in petition however they look to see Izuku running to his room with a angry look on his face.

He slam his door shut but all can hear him talking to himself along the sounds of cracking.

"Oh shit its coming out fuck I knew this is a bad time to renew my flamethrower license where my shotgun."

*Inhuman screeching*

"Damn it ak-17 don't fail me now."

"How is it not dead fuck it I need some knives."

Izuku ran out heading to kitchen grabbing some knives. "Sato I'm going to for your night thanks." The door close as the sounds of stabbing filled the place.

"Really it's still alive!"

Izuku ran out now heading to tokoyami room before running out with his sword. "Hey tokoyami I'm going to borrow your sword don't worry I'll give it back." Door slam again as Izuku shouted.

"You shall not Pass!!!"

Silence filled the room at the door open once again revealing izuku cover in a lightest greenish blood as he walks out heading dragging the sword behind leaving a trail of the blood that he had to the closet and bringing out cleaning supplies. "Don't ask."

The door close as all of class 1a believe it was over until..

Within the hours izuku walks out of the room dragging several large black trash bags that were leaking green blood as he then took them in the elevator and they went down everyone rushed to the window the look outside. Their Izuku place the bags in a hole pouring some gasoline grabbing a match lighting it before tossing it on top of the bags setting them on fire as they watch Izuku sit in a chair pulling out a beer bottle opening it as he watch the fire.

"Alright maybe a prank wasn't a good idea." Everyone agrees as they all went to their rooms however bakugou got to his room when he just realized izuku wasn't in his room but his as he opened the door to see everyone a mess cover in green blood.

"Why am I not surprise."

Cat cafe

Aizawa was making his way to his favourite place that no one knows not even his coworkers now not even Mic the cat cafe the one best where he can be by himself. "After all the shit I been through I can finally relax."

He gets his order before sitting down as he pets some cats however he heard a voice he recognize as he look go see izuku midoriya playing with all of the cats in the main. "Midoriya!"

"Mr. Aizawa!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"I won't tell if you don't tell."

Izuku smirks. "And...."

Aizawa sighs "and a pass for any test for a week."

"You damn right." Izuku went back to playing with the cats while aizawa knew this not going to end way but today he was in his happy place he can deal with it another day.

Dress up

Izuku I just came from the costume laundromat dropping off his hero costume to get wash however it won't be done until tomorrow so he was suck with his old hero suit which he didn't mind his mom did made it for him so he didn't mind. As he walks to his room when he saw his friends costumes "I shouldn't.. but."

Minutes later

Izuku walks in front of a mirror revealing himself in uraraka suit. "Wow this feels some comfortable and flexible and damn my ass look great in this shit."

Next was iida. "Not bad though a little chafing in the ass and crotch I wonder that's why he's always a stuck up God this is irritating."

Aoyama - "wow this is tigh but nice cape."

Mina - "Like uraraka but more loosen and more agile and my ass look more bigger than before if I can clone myself I will so fuck myself."

Tsuyu - "Ribbit Ribbit Bitch!"

Ojiro - "nice feels like I'm in pajamas." He turns around revealing the tail hole showing his ass immediately turning back covering the hole with his hands. "Oops."

Kirishima - "king shark is a shark!"

Koda - 😁👌

Sato - "Me bake then smash!"

Shoij - " I'm an Octoman"

Jiro - "I feel like I'm a punk."

Sero - from the ceiling "Spiderman.. spiderman does whatever a Spider-Man can."

Tokoyami - "I am nightowl"

Todoroki - "I am depressed."

Hagakure - "gloves feel nice."

"What the fuck why are you naked and why are you wearing hagakure gloves." Aizawa ask as midoriya looks at him. "I could explain why I'm doing this or you can just walk away and pretend you never saw me doing this less hassle."

"Fair." Aizawa left.

Mineta - "you know what I'm a little surprised actually I wasn't expect the next thing I fit me but it does and there's diaper thing is so much room hell I don't even need to wear a cup for this one my dick is out free and loose in there. *rip* oh shit its ripping."

Momo - "man I feel like I'm back at work at the nightclub I wonder if Momo can make me an exact copy of this am I wear it for the next week."

Izuku looks up to see his classmates standing their in shock.

"Uh... I can explain."