Hush vs the Snatcher

Universe hfjjjdjcnccj

A person whose face is covering bandages wearing a trench coat wielding guns makes its way through the city through a thunderstorm as a flash of light reveals the person standing in a crime scene.

"It same like the others nobody no blood no nothing the snatchers is being more daring

"It same like the others nobody no blood no nothing the snatchers is being more daring."

This person is hush Japan's most dangerous Psychopathic vigilante that ever lived but he used to be someone else his name was izuku midoriya but like most izuku in the dekverse he was betrayed by those he's called friends losing his mother and daughter to them.

It drove them to become something more but right now he have a mission to find aad eliminate the Snatcher for it had taken more then one person at first it was homeless people then moving on to civilians, heroes, villains and even children.

Hush decided to move to the next location he heard word that a human trafficking was on course nearby the docks and warehouses but when he arrived there was no one in sight he looks around in the crates to see they're all been empty but judging by there were people inside of it and now they're gone.

He look in the Warehouses until he find one that look like a fight took place as he search he discovered lots of guns on the ground.

"These guns were use and completely empty of ammo look like they use them all." Hush said as he looks over the guns when he saw a camera so he look and find the security room have they started looking through the footage he saw many arm men waiting around when the camera started to glitch out as the sound of the door opening followed by the sound of screaming, gunfire and a bones breaking and flesh tearing.

Soon the camera were back to normal as hush look his eyes widen. "Miruko! How can that be still back at base how wait a minute." He room in closely towards her ears seeing that one of them was bent and her arm a part of it look to be ghost white. "That isn't miruko I'm either dealing with an imposter or something more I need to find out where it went."

Hush left just as the police arrived as he returned back he couldn't stop but think of who was looking for. The next day hush was out as the sun was up in the sky he started searching for truly evil villains to kill but for some reason he couldn't find any so he decided to do the best thing and to find anyone with information and luckily for him he spotted one.

A low life who was part of many gangs who had done terrible thing evolving children so hush went towards him when a large arm grab the guy pulling him in a alleyway. Hush rush to see no one as he walk through he saw gang orca walking away but something was off with him so hush got to the roof top to get a better eye on him.

He look closely realizing that his fin was smaller so he followed him luckily their wasn't many heroes out so he wasn't stop until he saw gang orca entering another alleyway where hush landed in already have guns to find no one.