The adventure of Deku #3

Bakugou was in his room when izuku came bursting through the door. "Kacchan! You won't believe it." Bakugo rolled his eyes. "I won't believe that you barging into my room." Izuku shook his head. "No kacchan they just released the new barbie movie in America!" Bakugo scoffs. "Deku why would I care for another animated barbie movie."

Izuku smiles. "But kacchan that's just it, it's live action." Bakugo eyes widened as he turn facing izuku. "It's what.."

One trip back home and fly to America later

Bakugo and izuku wearing barbie merch headed inside the movie theater. "If anyone ask, we just went on a training day." Bakugo said as izuku and him got their popcorn and drinks. "Yeah plus it's not like anyone would be here." But as he just said that the two were face to face with shigaraki and dabi who were shock to see them wearing barbie Merchandise

"Uh..." That what shigaraki can say until dabi spoke up. "You know for the sake of barbie We didn't see each other." They nodded before heading to watch the movie as the guardians walk out of the bathroom. "Oh thank the universe they didn't see us."

"Agreed let's go it's about to start."

They rush to see the movie where as it turn out other characters from different universe were their to watch the movie.

"Well guess we're not the Only ones." Izuku said as he look over to see Darkseid sitting next to him and without looking said. "Not a word."

"Done."

Pokémon battle

We find everyone gather as eri and kaminari both standing on one side holding pokeballs. "Alright so What's going on again cause i'm both lost and drunk." Gran Torino ask. "So in short kaminari and eri saw ash series and want to do it in real life." Shin explains.

"Alright you know the rules it's a one vs one battle you both got your Pokémon."

"Oh yeah! Charmander I choose you!" He threw out his pokeball releasing his Pokémon.

"Charmander!" Everyone was shock

"Charmander!" Everyone was shock. "What you all thought I would pick a Electric pokemon." They all nodded as eri ready to throw her Pokémon. "Magikarp I choose you!" Everyone were Surprise by eri picking a magikarp. "Uh eri are you sure?" Kaminari ask.

"Yes ash gave me magikarp and told me to train him to make him strong." Everyone smiles. "Alright I'll go easy on you." Kaminari said as eri release her Pokémon. "And remember this is for fun not- HOLLY SHIT!"

 "And remember this is for fun not- HOLLY SHIT!"

"Magikarp bitch!"

Everyone were shock. "Eri what the fuck you been feeding your Pokémon!" Eri with a big smiles said. "Love and papa protein shakes." Everyone look at izuku. "Oh so that's why my shakes were going missing." Kaminari gulp.

"Magikarp! BREAK HIS KNEECAPS!!" Magikarp ran in. "Oh god!!"

"Uh charmander had fainted making eri the winner... uh do we need a poke center or dragon balls?"

"I'll call ash."

Afterwards eri was told to never give Pokémon protein shakes and never use violences unless it's necessary. "Alright can I keep my Pokémon." Ash was trying to said no but eri was giving him the eyes. "Uh..N..N.. Ask your father."

Ash hold his chest feeling his heart pounding as eri looks at izuku. "Sorry eri but you can't however I will get you a pet whatever you want." Eri though for a moment. "I know what I want!"

Hours later

"Deku! The fuck!" Everyone was staring at izuku. "What she wanted a dinosaur so I got her." They all turn to see eri riding the back of a large purple and green dinosaur in a universe the guardians pick for them.

" They all turn to see eri riding the back of a large purple and green dinosaur in a universe the guardians pick for them

*Roar!*

"Really." They all said while turning back to face izuku. "Look it was either that or a giga from ark." Soon the two ride off in sunset. "So where is it going to sleep?" Sero ask as izuku scratch his head.

"Well I don't know but until then let eri have her fun because I now realize how dangerous eri is going to be when she starts training her pet." Everyone was confused until they realized what he means as they move away from overhaul.

"Shit.."

Sleep

Aizawa was laying in his bed trying to sleep but the bed he was on isn't working for him as he was close to falling as there was a loud thud waking him as he got up and went outside finding his class moving stuff around so when went back to bed trying laying on his stomach.

"No." He try laying on his sides but nothing so he decided to turn around. "Nope." He keep moving around when their was a loud boom rushing out to find the villains putting out a fire as he sighs before going back in his room this time laying on the couch.

"No God it's like this room was made to make me uncomfortable." Just then someone knock on his door getting up again opening it revealing guardian. "Greetings Aizawa Listen me and dark guardian have made something for all to enjoy."

Aizawa sigh. "Alright let's see it." He followed guardian to a room where he saw a massive pillow fortnite where everyone was in pajamas. "Aizawa I'm glad you decided to join us for a sleepover." Aizawa suddenly found himself in some pajamas in his colors and Design before he starts walking towards his Coworkers and students where his sleeping bag was at.

"Wow this is so comfortable." He said as his eyes slowly close as everyone else slowly fall asleep while the guardians watches them. "You know maybe we should join them.

"Even though we don't need sleep it would he nice." They put on pajamas as they slowly got in place when dark Guardian summon a sign and put it on the door outside before returning back. "Now let's sleep." With that they laying down covering themselves in blankets and pillows closing their eyes sleeping peacefully.

Until someone phone went off. "Oh shit! my bad!" Present Mic said as everyone groan.

"God dammit mic." Everyone was trying to fall asleep but Aizawa he was still asleep smiling. 'Perfect.'