Birthday special

"Alright listen up today is a birthday special"

"Who's birthday is it" ask mirio

"Ours"

They all turn to see a frost demon and a guy with a monkey tail.

"Don't be afraid of me I'm not like Frieza they call me king badass"

"My name is king awesome you may have heard of me that's right readers we're the same person well author"

Everyone was confuse when the Guardians explain everything.

"Let's as explained these guys are gods King awesome is the god of creation he creates worlds well not your world other worlds." "And king badass is the god of conquering he conquers worlds and together are known as one of the most powerful God's there are."

"I see but it's their birthday" said/ask all might

"Yes because we were born on the same day" king awesome answer

"For that we decided to do a birthday special involving an version of midoriya fighting another version of midoriya." Said king badass.

"But the kids have to go to the other room because this will be pretty gruesome"

Zach took the kids to the playroom.

"Now let's start"

The screen opened showing a cars driving down a road when all its tires were popped at the person got out of the car to notice a firespike the camera zooms up revealing bedoya wearing glasses and a leather jacket like a total badass.

"Do anyone else felt pretty scared but also erect at the same time" ask kaminari

"Yeah I thought I was the only one who felt that" said king awesome

"Care to explain this Guardians" ask nezu

"Might as well right there is Nicolas Cage Deku who was a total badass and one of the most powerful dedu is there in the Multiverse and someone you don't fuck." "He it also the quiet type what you got to watch out for"