The Adventures of Deku

"Alright fuckers listen we have something special for all of you"

"Can be you be more nicer and less vocab" ask Iida

"I don't know can you stop being a total prick and total stuck up"

"Okay changing the subject Guardian what are we watching" ask aizawa

"Well we are going to watch the Adventures of Deku or midoriya our midoriya the one who is here" midoriya eyes widen.

Fresh meat

Everyone was confuse.

The screen show a light pole with missing posters I'm many people one of them was bakugo old friends.

"Katsuki isn't that on of your friends" ask Mitsuki

"Yeah but I stopped hanging out with him and few other since they still think deku was weak but when I found that they missing I was kind of worried" said bakugo

"Now that you mention it when we went to Midoriyas old school apparently all the students, the teachers even the principal went missing" said aizawa

"Yeah the whole police force went on it we couldn't to find any of them" said tsukauchi

While was happening midoriya was sweating bullets and shaking a bit.

"Uh midoriya are you all right" ask tokoyami

"Oh ... yeah I'm fine." Said midoriya

"Hey I suggest we continue watching you'll get your answer what happened to the people and why midoriya is freaking out of it."

They continues

In a Alleyway midoriya was standing there as he looks at his phone when a portal opened up and came out was Nameless deku and his crew. "Did you do it" midoriya ask when kirishima tossed over a body bag.

Midoriya looks at it "open it I want to see his face" nameless deku walked over to the body bag and I'm sippin and revealing bakugo friend who was on the missing poster.

Everyone looks at midoriya who was sinking in his seat.

Midoriya smiles and bent down saying "who's weak now bicth." He got up and pass over a large suitcase as Nameless Deku open and revealing a large amount of cash. "Wow" midoriya also taught another suitcase to kirishima who caught it who then open unit revealing a large amount of cocaine.

"A little something extra" Nameless deku smiles "It's been a pleasure working with you" they walk away. When the portal closes midoriya zipped up the bag and drags it to back of a truck. He open the back revealing alot of body bag and tosses it with the others before dry clothing it and driving off.

Everyone eyes widen.

Midoriya drives to the docking area as he parked the truck and soon another portal opening up and a midoriya wearing a butcher outfit and a pig masks came out of it.