Airazor

The cast of mha all got into their seat as the guardians started the projector as the screen opened up with a picture of a woman.

In memory of Pauline Newstone

"Who's that?" Ask Ms joke.

"Oh that's Pauline NewStone a voice actor who voiced airazor, Frieza on ocean dub and aspheera from Lego Ninjago."

"She passed away and to the world we are seeing is a tribute to her."

Everyone was saddened knowing a voice actor has dead but happy knowing she will be remembered.

The screen opened to the usj where many villains show up along with shigaraki as kurogiri separating all of class 1A. "It's done all students are separated."

"Good let's see if all might will show when we kill some of these brats."

"This brings back so many memories of show we all meant." Shigaraki said as he looks over finding all of UA was staring at him with really look. "Alright so I wasn't mature give me a break."

We find kaminari, jiro and momo surrounded by villains as they slowly approach them when they hear a falcon as they look to find a large peregrine falcon standing on some rocks.

"Shit! It's the pro hero airazor!" The falcon name airazor screams out. "Airazor maximize!"

Everyone was amazed as the guardians start to explains

Everyone was amazed as the guardians start to explains. "In this universe izuku is a girl named izumi who was born during all might prime years and she became the number three hero after hawks was critically injured forcing him to retire but past the title to izumi who was his successor."

"She prove to everyone she deserved the spot of number 3 hero and became friends with many heroes especially all might who told her about one for all."

"Woah that's cool." Kota said.

"So I'm guessing she it's quite popular." Mt lady said.

"Oh yes and.. well she's actually dating midnight in this universe so she became much more popular then normal."