May the 4th be with you

Izuku yawns as he walks out of his room where he saw everything was decorated and Star Wars merch. "What the hell?"

Dark guardian pops out of nowhere and screams. "HAPPY MAY 4TH MOTHERFUCKERS!!!"

Everyone ran out as Guardian appeared. "Hello everyone sorry for Dark guardian excitement for today is a holiday special it's May 4th, for Star wars day."

"Wait really, cool so are we going to a comic con?" Ask kota.

"Nope we're going to watch a universe and then we're heading to the multiverse comic con."  Dark Guardian said as mei asked. "Hey can we have lightsabers or a blueprint?"

"No, for three reasons, one you're crazy, two you have dumbasses in your universe and three I am forever banned from using or going to any star wars because of some reason that I didn't do."

"Dark guardian, you caused that massive amount of mess and I had to clean it up."

Dark guardian scoff. "Please, that was the space duck fault." Guardian gave the oh really look. "Really then who brought the space duck?"
.
.
.
.
.
"You know what I'm going to sit this one out, Dark guardian out."  Dark guardian left as guardian looks over to shin and Zach. "Go follow Dark Guardian and bring the dragon Balls too." The namekians nodded before heading out.

"Alright let's get this show on the road!"

"Not sure how to feel about that but let's continue."

The screen opens to a forest area as the camera moves through until it arrives at kota who was sitting on a tree stump meditating or trying too.

'inner peace, inner peace, Dinner please. Dinner with peas in a sesame soy glaze.' Kota opened his eyes, groaning. "This isn't working."

The wild pussy cats and eri all giggled as kota blush. "Guess someone forgot to eat." Mandalay said.

"Indeed." Izuku said while smiling.

Kota got up, sighing when he heard some wrestling immediately turning around and pulling out a lightsaber when suddenly he was knocked down which made him drop his lightsaber.

He is about to get up but stops when a green lightsaber was pointed towards his throat as he looks up to the person.

Everyone froze as they thought they were going to see kota kill but Guardian said. "Wait for it."

"Too slow in reactions, too loose of a grip and you weren't focused enough." The person moves his lightsaber away before helping Kota up. "Sorry master deku I was trying but couldn't."

"It's alright my young Padawan, you have much to learn

"It's alright my young Padawan, you have much to learn. I was just like you when I was Youngling." Kota smiles.

"Holy shit, he's hot!" Almost all the girls and guys shouted as ingenium asked. "Sorry for asking but what's a youngling? I have not seen many Star Wars movies or read comics."

Guardian explained. "Younglings are children who were chosen to become Jedi, basically it's preschool of course when a Jedi youngling is detected they are forced to leave their home to train and they will never see their family ever again which is a sad part about being a Jedi."

Many were sad from hearing this as inko asked. "Was Izuku made to leave home?" Guardian rubbed the back of his neck. "No actually you see in this universe izuku homeworld Earth was dying so when the Jedi came you gave him up knowing that you're sick and dying so you want to give him a bright future."

Inko felt tears forming knowing she gave up her son for a better life as Izuku hugged his mother. "It's alright you can let it out." Inko brust into tears as the floor started to get flooded quickly.

Izuku and Kota make their way through the forest until they are stopped by several armor soldiers along with two sith lords dabi and spinner. "Well a Jedi Knight and his Padawan."

Izuku ready his lightsaber. "Padawan, remember your training, you'll deal with the troops I'll deal with these two." Kota nodded before running off as the soldiers followed after him he ignited his lightsaber.

"So two against one seems fair." Spinner said as izuku smirks. "We will see." Dabi ran in first as izuku blocked his attacks as Spinner jumped in but izuku easily avoided and blocked their attacks.

Don't be ready to strike but if you saw it coming and use the force to pull a log hitting dabi as he jumped backwards over Spinner and cut his head as his body fell to the floor.

"Damn I got baverse primed." Spinner said as  the villains gave their sympathy.

"Yeah you got to watch out for those." Death arm said.

Dabi gets up seeing Spinner is dead, he looks at Izuku seeing he was ready for him. "Give up dabi, I'm too strong for you." Dabi smirks as izuku fails to see a rock hit his lightsaber out of his hand as dabi starts swinging his blade but izuku Dodge everyone.

"Oh shit this is getting intense." Burnin said.

"This is great content, we should do something like this when we get back home la brava." Gentle said as la brava agrees.

Izuku was easily avoiding Dabi attacks until dabi raised his hand forward sending lightning which electrocuted izuku causing him to scream in pain and fall to the ground as dabi stood over him.

"Goodbye Jedi."

Everyone gasp in horror but Izuku smirks. "I don't think so bro."

Izuku smiles. "Indeed goodbye." Izuku motioned his fingers pulling and reuniting his lifesaver which impaled Dabi through the chest ending his life as he fell to the ground and Kota came running back. "Master!"

He rushed over to help Izuku up. "I'm fine, but we must leave before more of them come." The two make their way but not before taking the sith lightsabers.

The scene ends as the two get on a ship and blast off into space as the screen goes dark.

"Wow, that was amazing." Star said.

"Yes but who were those guys anyways?" Itejiro asked.

"The amor ones were Stormtroopers. They are the replacement of the clones you see. Izuku of this universe is a Jedi survivor. Back then they had clones to help the Jedi but turns out the one they were working with betrayed them and turned the clones against them but after that all the clones were either destroyed, giving new jobs or just disappeared in fact in that universe izuku and cota are one of the few only Jedi that are known to be alive."

"Yeah, Star Wars has its sad moments." Rock lock said.

Suddenly a loud boom that shook the room got everyone's attention as Guardian let out a sigh. "Welp that's a wrap, I hope everyone enjoyed it now I gotta go clean up whatever Dark guardian did this time."

Everyone walks out as Guardian grabs a mop and bucket as he looks at the reader's. "Happy May 4th everyone."