Deku vs Queen Uraraka

After the break and healing those who were destroyed by deku were ready for the next world.

"Hey looks like deku is fighting Uraraka" said sato

"What" said Uraraka

"Oh he'll be more then fighting in this universe"

Everyone was confused and wondering why Dark Guardian was smirking.

The screen show nezu and a few pros talking to a red four armed person wearing barbaric armor

"So we are have agreed if one of your students can best my daughter in battle then we tetramands will make peace with earth but if not then earth is on it own when War comes to this planet." Nezu nods "deal"

Soon all of class 1a and 1b were out side in a looks to believe a gladiators Arena on in the stands are earthlings and tetramands. As everyone look around present mic announcers to the audience of what is going on.

"Lady and gentleman today we have a once and only chance of making peace of our two races on the left is class 1 and class 1B and on the right is the tetramand princess her self Uraraka ochako."

Everyone was excited and wanted to know what is going on.

"I guess we need to explain you see in this universe Earth is caught in between intergalactic civil war between many alien races." "And to keep earth safe they decide to make peace with another alien race in case this war Excel to Earth"

Nezu then ask " Guardians is there a Civil War in our universe or any alien life"

"Luckily No in fact in your universe there are alien life but they're not intelligent enough to invade other worlds they're just like a animals on your planet" "But this universe have many different races of aliens the one you guys are making peace with are known as tetramands one of the 4th strongest alien race out there"

Everyone was a little worried.

"But not to worry because they made an agreement if you guys beat thier queen who is Uraraka in this universe they will make peace with earth"

Everyone clam down but dark Guardian Define to be a dick and says

"But if you guys lose than Earth is fucked in the ass"

(Ooooooooooh~)

"Wait I'm a alien" ask Uraraka.

"Yes well this universe you are"

Uraraka was shock about this.

Soon class 1a and 1b were ready when the bell was rang.

*Dig*

With that bakugo went straight forwards.

"Die you four arm fre#-" but before he can finish she grab him by the face and slam him in the ground making a small crater and then she lifts him up and pull on his arms and legs breaking them and then breaking his back by Smashing it against her knee and throwing him out to the area.

Everyone look towards bakugo who was piss.

Sato try to punch her but she caught his fist and repeatedly Hulk smash him until he was unconscious and kick them to the sidelines as ojiro and Iida try and attack from behind but went they grab her arms she smashed them to the ground. Shoji also came by and grabbed her but she back headed him and upper cut him making him crush into some of class 1b.