Merry Christmas

The characters were sleeping peacefully........ Until

"WAKE THE FUCK PEOPLE IT'S CHRISTMAS BITCHES!!!!!"

Immediately everyone woke up and ran out of the room.

"Dark Guardian what are talking about" ask a very tired Uraraka.

"Oh right what you see it's Christmas time in another universe and I thought why not celebrated with you guys and many more people"

Before anyone ask Guardian appeared along with thier family's and friends from their universe.

"Mom! Dad!"

"Kids!"

Uraraka and deku were both talking to their parents. Shigaraki was hugging and cry with his family. Kota mom and dad we're beating the shit out of muscular while kota record it's with Mandalay. Overhaul was getting his ass kicked by eri mom and dad while zach was recording it along with eri. All for one was getting a ear full by his mom while his brother, all might, gran torino, nana and the previous one for all users watch and eat some popcorn. Class 1a was enjoying talking with their parents but for todoroki he saw his father broke down in tears with his father who had a helo as a woman who is his mother was shedding some tears. Aizawa, present mic and midnight were in tears to see their old friend who was kurogiri but the guardians separating them temporarily.

As they talked the Guardians prepare some food.

"Alright please take a seat" everyone got into their seats ready to eat when dark Guardian spoke " wait before we eat let's talk about what's the most important thing about Christmas."

Bakugo: getting presents

*Slap*

Mineta: girls

*Slap*

Deku: being with the people you love and care

"Correct now let's eat"

After they have eaten everyone then heard a sound.

*crash*

"What was that" ask aizawa.

Out of nowhere a giant sled crash through the roof revealing Santa.

"SANTA!!!"

"Oh oh oh yes it's I Santa Claus and I just think I'm a little trouble here" he said as he got out of his sled.

" I know what you all are wondering what is Santa Claus doing here well if you didn't know Santa Claus is actually a god the god of giving." Everyone mouths were open wide.

"Indeed my job is a go across the Multiverse giving gifts to all who been nice but suddenly my sled seem to be broken and without it Christmas will be ruin" everyone gasp.

"Wait mei can you fix it" midoriya ask mei who just pull out her tools. "You bet"

"Alright Montage time"