Spiderman disappointed movie

(Keep your Opinion to yourself this is my opinion)

We find the guardians setting up the Theatre for the characters. "Alright, that should do it." "Perfect now we are ready for the cast to react to some bullshit."

Suddenly a portal appeared out of nowhere which dark Guardian groans. "Ugr again this is the third time We really need to talk to the portal guardian." "Well he has been busy fixing his portal staff."

Suddenly someone jumps out of the portal.

"Woah! That was crazy *looks around* No way I'm in the theater

"Woah! That was crazy *looks around* No way I'm in the theater. I heard so many stories about this place." The guardians just stood there before the person turned to them. "Oh cool you're the guardians! I'm miles-"

"We know who you are, now get the fuck out of our theater."

Miles was confused. "Uh did I miss something." Guardian sighs. "Miles, you know your new movie?" Miles nods. "Yeah It was great I bet you guys love it." Guardian was about to say something but couldn't. "Dark Guardian, you tell him I'm not good with these things."

"Tell me what?"

Dark Guardian approaches him, placing a hand on his shoulder before taking a deep breath and saying . "Miles, your movie is the most, Terrible marvel movie we have ever seen and you should be ashamed!"

"What! You're joking right?"

Dark Guardian continues. "No I'm not Your movie at the start was amazing, a great start but then towards the end. What the fuck with that ending! What is it fucking star wars because why make a part two when you can make a third fucken movie!"

"What about Infinity war."

"Keep that movie OUT YOUR MOTHER FUCKING MOUTH!!"

Guardian mumbled [Maybe I shouldn't let dark Guardian tell him.]

Miles now holding his cheeks. "Alright but everyone else loves it."

"No Miles, they love Gwen because She was the main character. Because it seems to be focusing on fan service, which is nothing wrong with that. But the what come on you're the main character and became a side character what the fuck! Not to mention we didn't get the Original spider crew until the end."