Lobo

(Idea from @mokeypants21)

Shortly after our characters finale recover from the universe they have watch.

"So how is everyone"

........

"I'm guessing not okay"

"We watch midoriya straight up conquer the entire universe and kill people and raisin arming of monster you think we be alright from that" shouted hagakure

"Alright first lose the fucken attitude second I can understand that but listen this universe will try to help you is based on another DC character but it'd be funny as fuck"

This made everyone calm down a bit and the kids arrive too.

"Let's watch"

The screen show toga skipping down a alleyway what a knife covering blood humming to herself when she hears a motorcycle as she turned to reveal to be midoriya wearing a leather jacket and a chain with a big hook.

"There you are Blondie do know how long I've been searching for you and claimed the sweet bounty" toga shrugs before lunging toward him and repeatedly stabbed him.

Toga stop to realize that he wasn't screaming "is that all you got" he then grab her knife and ate it as his stab wounds begin to heal.

"That was weird" said toga

"Like Lobo from the DC Universe he's the one of the most powerful and dangerous Bounty Hunter there is and you know what they're the reason why."

"Why?" Everyone ask

"Because the alien race that lobo is that they have incredible powers they can regenerate can recreate themselves with a single blood drop and the known to very smart."

"Just imagine them in our world" said shigaraki

"Not to worry they are very peaceful and wish not to make war." " you mean they were because Lobo kill them all leaving him the last of his kind."

Everyone eyes widen in shock.

"I thought you said this is funny" said hagakure

"Wait for it"

Midoriya then put toga over his shoulder and was heading towards black when suddenly it exploded and soon reveal momo with a bazooka along with ochako, tsuyu, jiro, kendo, pony, Stetsuna, and ibara. "Izuku Lobo midoriya your under arrest for property damage and the murders of count live villains and heroes." Momo said as midoriya shouted.

"My bike fucken bastich!"

Everyone laughs at that.

"What a bastich" ask bakugo

"A gender-neutral curse word for all genders""Its bastard and bicth merge together."

"Oh"

Midoriya tied toga up with his chains and set her down before walking towards the girls "alright ladies now normally I wouldn't never hit a girl but he destroy my bike so I have to kill you." Pony change towards him but he grab her horns and spun her around before letting go sending her flying into a building.

Tsuyu got him with her tongue but he simply grabbed her tongue and smash her into the wall. Kendo and jiro grab his arms but he shake them off then grabbing their heads and smash them together with each other.

Ibara use her Irvine to tie him up but he simply Broke Free and punches straight in the gut as Uraraka and stetsuna jump on his back but he ran backwards into a wall. Momo reload the Bazooka but Amador got to her grab me the Bazooka and breaking it before kicking your straight to her face sending her flying.

"Are all midoriya's this brutal" ask kaminari

"Most of them"

"Hey why is he's a Bounty Hunter if he had a quirk" ask midnight.

"Because he for some reason is so very violent more violent than bakugou"

"Midoriya being violent and more violent and bakugou okay now that's terrifying" said aizawa

Everyone agrees.

Midoriya smirks "that will teach you not to blow up a guide bike and asked for you Blondie we're going to jail." He grab her and began walking when he noticed a giant villain with attacking the city.

"Oh you got to be kidding me..... wait a minute" midoriya pulls out a few Bounty posters when he found the villain on one of them and he smile with joyment. "Well my lucky payday but how am I going to take that sucker down."

Toga speak "hey how about I help you out." Midoriya thought about it "alright I'm listening." She explains "if I help you you'll have to let me go and never come for me again" midoriya replied "alright deal".

"What!"

"Trust me wait until the end"

Midoriya call out "hey big guy over here" the giant villain saw midoriya and walks towards him toga ran around the villains legs and began to pull but wasn't strong enough to pull the Chains. As they did this the girls recover and saw what was happening.

Midoriya look at them and shouted "what are you standard for help her out" they ran to toga and help pull the Chains as the villain grab midoriya who smirk before whistling confusing everyone why he did it.

Suddenly a motorcycle came flying past the villain where the girls were pulling the chain and toga realize what it was planning on doing so she grabbed the end of the chain and tied it to the bike and just that she did the bike flew off pulling the Chains.

As that happen it drag the villain away as midoriya managed to escape the villains hand. Midoriya whistle again calling to buy back with the villain in tow. He got on and said "alright blonding at the main man keeps his words I keep my word and after the rest of you you did a good job got to go."

With that he find out what is the villain of the girl turns to Togo who vanish instantly. Momo sighs " so who's turn is it to fill out paperwork"

Everyone was laughing.

"Well folks time to. hey wait a minute it's still going"

Everyone was confuse

The screen show midoriya walk in the Cemetery walking path many degrees before stopping at a Hillside and he's kneeling down placing a flower on the grave stone.

He looks at it before saiding "hey mom sorry I didn't have a chance to visit you I was busy you know being a bounty hunter so yeah met some people to beat the crap out of them to use got a huge reward and I hope everything is doing well in heaven I miss you."

It show the grave stone belong to inko saying "Here lies inko midoriya a loving mother" midoriya let a tear out before standing up and walking away getting on his bike and driving off into the sunset.

The screen went black.

"No matter whether midoriya is a villain, hero or a violent person he cares about his mother" said all might

Everyone agrees for they seen the compassion midoriya had for his mother.

"And not forget about ochako because he's clapping cheeks boy!!"

Midoriya and Uraraka blush.

"Let's take a break shall we."