Other Deku 2#

After a few hours.

"So how are we feeling." Everyone look at Guardian with the 'really look.'

"I take that a no but look to clam everyone down we are going to look at other deku"

Everyone sigh and walk to their seats as the kids were sitting on in their seats. Midoriya hugs kota eri as tears falls from his eyes while saiding 'I'm sorry'. Uraraka clam him down as the Guardians were getting the projector ready when suddenly.

"Oh mineta what the fuck!!!"

Everyone look towards the Guardians.

"What happened?" Ask mina

"Mineta somehow got onto the projector and somehow he got 10 GB of crash porn about midoriya."

Everyone look towards mineta who was was try to walk out but zach grab him.

"Mineta maybe you should go to the therapy room and talk to the therapist we have." Mineta nods as zach took him to the therapy room.

"Anyway let's continues."

"Wow deku your hero costume had changed

"Wow deku your hero costume had changed." Said Uraraka

"Yeah in this universe midoriya had a quirk called charger which allow the user to enhance the person's abilities and killing their own."

"Think of it a power-boost."

"That would be useful if we ever get into fights." Said kirishima.

"It would help many heroes." Said death arms.

"You wish aha."

Everyone was confused but the Guardians continues.

"He's a Gladiator isn't he." Ask momo

"Yep in fact this midoriya is actually an ancestor of our was cinnamon bun."