Deku vs The Quirkless God

(This idea I got from reading old man aizawa @BillMclaughlinJr go check it out remind me of Old Man Logan and there's a video of an Old Man Logan stop motion from swagwave)

After a while everyone was back to normal.

"Alright everyone listen we're going to watch the next world but we need midoriya to come up here with us" midoriya walk up to the Guardians.

"So what do you need" he ask.

"Easy we're just going to knock you out and we can go in that mind of yours to see what you did on the mission we know what you did but they don't and I want to see their faces when they see"

Midoriya was not sure about this but he looks to the other they were interested in what he was doing.

"Alright let's do this" said midoriya.

"So we wait until midoriya asleep" ask shinso

"Nope" dark Guardian

*BAM* dark Guardian hit midoriya on the head with a frying pan.

Midoriya then fall on his back as dark Guardian did this.

......................

"Uh dark Guardian you know Miss midnight could have used her quirk on young midoriya" said all might.

"I know but that's the boring way besides the excited way is much better okay now stand back while we hook him up to this bitch"

As the Guardians scrap midoriya to the projector while everyone was a little concerned but shins told him that he'll be fine.

"Okay it's ready"

As the screen turn on an ad appeared making everyone grown.

"Oh a ad"

"I thought we got ad blockers"

"I take it back I kind of like this ad"

"Who was that" ask nejire

"That was YouTuber from the famous YouTube channel needs gaming in another Universe"

Soon screen show all of midoriya Memories in one organize filed.

"Wow he's neat in his own mind impressive" said cementoss

"I wish shigaraki be like that" said kurogiri

Shigaraki Simply flipping them off.

"Okay Zach, Shin take the kids to the playroom because we're about to show is not for kids" the two namekian nod and took the kids to the playroom.