Optimus Prime

"Alright fuckers wake up we got a special universe for you all."

Everyone slowly wakes up as Guardian appeared in the kitchen handing out breakfast for everyone. "So dark Guardian, what's this about." Nezu ask while having some coffee. "Let you see it was Peter Cullen birthday So will we be a universe izuku as optimus prime."

Everyone was excited as they finished eating and left to the room. "Let's begin."

The screen opens to a planet as a deep voice started narrating.

"Cybertron Our home was once at peace until the war." It changes to a city with several large robots shooting at other robots who were firing back. "Theirs too many of them!"

"I lost contact!"

"We're losing ground!"

Suddenly a red and blue vehicle was driving through the bad robots knocking them down as it jump in the air it started transforming into a robot as it landed with a loud boom.

"Autobots I have arrived." Without a warrant he pull out a blaster and shot the robots until there wasn't one left as he turn to the other robots. "Is everyone alright?"

"Damn!" Everyone was amazed as the guardians started explaining. "That is izuki or better know as optimus prime leader of the Autobots." "And those other robots were the decepticons The two have been at war for centuries and well continue watching."

They did as the guardians sit back and watches the universe. A red muscle autobot walk up to Optimus. "I'm glad you made it now we have a chance of winning." Optimus place a hand on him. "I'm afraid that is not possible ironhide."

"He look so manly!" Kirishima said as dark guardian said

"He look so manly!" Kirishima said as dark guardian said. "Well of course because he's you." Kirishima gasp before passing out. "Well he's out." Tesu said as they continued watching.