Thankvacation

"Hey guys where's my summer hat." Luffy ask while izuku was loaded bags in the back of a van. "Check the hat rack."

Edward hop towards them. "Have you two see the kids they stole my leg." They pointed to the kids hiding behind a ploted plant before running as Ed hop after them.

Natsu was holding on to a door screaming. "IM NOT GOING ON THAT DEATH TRAP."

Ichigo rolls his eyes as hulk was trying to get natsu in the van. "Hulk don't care want day off." Ichigo walks over slicing the parts of the door that natsu was holding.

"NO!!"

Superman was packing when he realized. "Oh I forgot the tanning mirror well guess I'll be fine."

Caboose was talking about how much he is going to have while Weiss was packing wearing ear plugs. 'Peace at last."

Lastly the Guardians were loading all of thier stuff. "Dark Guardian I don't know if it will fit."

"Get in their you bitch!" Dark Guardian finally got it in. "See it fit." However the back pop opened sending their stuff flying out. "FUCK!"

"How about I pack it." "Fine" Guardian packs everything back on the van as dark Guardian looks to you.. yes the readers.

"Before you said anything yes we can break the 4th wall few characters have now you may be wondering why is the casting characters packing on Thanksgiving well the short answer is were going on vacation for three days."

"We need one special me." Ask said off the distance.

"Hey ash does this sea trucks look tight." Jaune ask.

"DEAR LORD JAUNE COVER UP YOUR DICK IS NEARLY POPING OUT."
.
.
.
.
"So anyways this isn't the end so aways we see you later."

"Dark Guardian were ready."

"See ya and happy Thanksgiving!" Dark Guardian got in the van as it drove off through a portal.

Theater room

On the big screen turn on as a dark face figure appears smiling.

Ľ̶̗́̔o̴̦̞͔̘͆o̸̢̍͌͒k̵̼̓̆s̵̨̄͑͝ ̷͖͔̘̃̃̏͗l̷͍̲̬̓̌î̸̮̾ḱ̴͉͔̬̀̈́e̷̩͖̼̭̒̈̒ ̷̡̡̗̩̽̆̅̋t̸̖͍͓̩͗͌h̵͇̪͚̘͂̇ẻ̸͖̄͐̇ ̴̹̑͒̒p̶̩̳̩̃̽̓̕l̴̛͔̬̲̉̑a̶͔͊̇͐͝c̸̮̞̿̀͑e̴̜̫̪͆ͅ ̵̮͎̉͂͘i̵̡̥̾̚ͅs̶͕̲͊̽͠ ̵̹͙̱̘͑̾͆ǎ̵̞̰̣͊͌̓l̸͈̈́̈́̏l̶̤̥̳̪̀̅ ̵̮̍̉̈́t̸̥̔̐͑͘ŏ̸̭̘̘̦̾̍ ̶̡̲̥̅͌̈́̕ḿ̷͔ẏ̷̨̢͔͑s̴̺̳̯̓͆...

Ľ̶̗́̔o̴̦̞͔̘͆o̸̢̍͌͒k̵̼̓̆s̵̨̄͑͝ ̷͖͔̘̃̃̏͗l̷͍̲̬̓̌î̸̮̾ḱ̴͉͔̬̀̈́e̷̩͖̼̭̒̈̒ ̷̡̡̗̩̽̆̅̋t̸̖͍͓̩͗͌h̵͇̪͚̘͂̇ẻ̸͖̄͐̇ ̴̹̑͒̒p̶̩̳̩̃̽̓̕l̴̛͔̬̲̉̑a̶͔͊̇͐͝c̸̮̞̿̀͑e̴̜̫̪͆ͅ ̵̮͎̉͂͘i̵̡̥̾̚ͅs̶͕̲͊̽͠ ̵̹͙̱̘͑̾͆ǎ̵̞̰̣͊͌̓l̸͈̈́̈́̏l̶̤̥̳̪̀̅ ̵̮̍̉̈́t̸̥̔̐͑͘ŏ̸̭̘̘̦̾̍ ̶̡̲̥̅͌̈́̕ḿ̷͔ẏ̷̨̢͔͑s̴̺̳̯̓͆e̸̝̼͋̈́̾l̸̜͐͋f̶̺͎͈̔̒͘͝ ̶̭́̃t̸̪͐̿ỉ̴̫̞͖͜m̷̧̪̯̹̅e̴͓͊͝ ̸͚̅͜t̷̛͍̬̺ȯ̶̦̠̬͓̕͝ ̷̩͚̼̉g̸͖̹̭̋͘ä̴͎́͋͗̽t̴̝̗͒̄̈́h̵̟͎͓̮͐é̴͎̌r̷̗͙͠ ̴̦̘̰̇̎͝m̶̙̤͎̓̂͑̕ÿ̵̱̻́́ ̸͇̗͊a̶̞̦̓͋͐̃r̷͕̯̯̭̆̑̃̏ḿ̴̯̜̜̦͒ỳ̷͉́̽̚.̵̜̽

The screen changes to a dark place as many red glowing eyes appear staring at you.

"We see you.."