Friday shopping of horror

Guardian was reading a book when dark Guardian came crashing in as Guardian sighs before putting the book down.

"Yes, Dark Guardian?" Dark Guardian got up and said."Guardian! We need to get our costumes for Halloween!" Guardian pulls out a scrapbook, opening it revealing many pictures of them in costumes as brothers, sisters, best friends, rivals, ships and many others anime/cartoon/fandom characters.

"Well what do you have in mind but remember we can't be the same thing from last Halloween." Dark Guardian smirks. "Of course we are going to be Optimus Prime and Megatron!"

"Did it."

"Oh then, Goku and vegeta!"

"Did that too."

Dark Guardian groan. "Oh Naruto and Sasuke!"

"Done it."

Dark Guardian screams out. "John and Garfield!!"

Guardian looks at dark Guardians. "Did that a few centuries ago."

Dark Guardian was shocked as they didn't ever have a character they thought of. "There's got to be one we haven't done, let's go to the Halloween store, let's find something we haven't been." Guardian closes the scrapbook before following dark Guardian.

Later

The guardians stood in front of the store finding it close as they read a sign that said close for renovation.

"Damn it! And at this time of day!" Dark Guardian was angry until a idea pop in mind. "Wait we are Guardians of the Multiverse which means.-"

"No! I know what you're thinking and the answer is no!"

Dark Guardian rolls eyes. "Oh what's the big deal we go to other universes all the time." Guardian sighs. "Dark Guardian you forgot on Friday the 13th is the day begins of darkness are at their most strongest and our powers won't work aswell so my answer is, No!"

Universe travel later

"Can't believe you talk me into this." Dark Guardian smirks. "What can I say I know what to said to you."

As they walk down a road a blue orb floats around until it stops as a Clown watches the Guardians.

"They're new." Suddenly the orb flew into the Clown as he screams getting the guardians to turn to find nothing. "Must be hearing things, come on let's get this over with." As they left the Clown slowly got up as a teenage girl walk from the shadows.

"Perfect."

Soon the guardians were in another universe sadly it was raining. "Damn it I thought it would be sunny." They quickly make their way as someone wearing a mask watch them.