𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ✓

STARDUST ! ·˚
❛ chapter one ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ MELANIE STIRRED AROUND THE SOFT BEDon the morning of january 18th

MELANIE STIRRED AROUND THE SOFT BED
on the morning of january 18th. Despite not being able to sleep she still liked the feeling of "trying" to be as human as possible. Alice was sat beside the Denali girl, playing with her long brown hair trying to calm her wife's nerves, Melanie had always hated school.

And not for the reasons that normal teenagers do, like having to wake up early, or the classes or homework or wether you were going to have a surprise test. No, Melanie's reason was completely different. Much like Alice's adoptive brother Jasper, Melanie had major issues trying to contain her bloodlust and not bite someone's head off.

And the fact that she had to drink human blood every at least once a week didn't help either, it was like a tease, "you can have some but not all." In order for her to keep her powers intact, she had to be at her peak. So she was either going insane from blood, or her powers were going insane from not having blood, it was fair to say she couldn't catch a break, but Alice was always there to help.

"Today's the day we meet Edwards blood-singer," Alice beams in delight, her full face showing nothing but joy.

Now don't get confused, Melanie was over the moon that Edward would finally have someone like she had Alice, but she was just hoping it wouldn't be some human she would have to worry about.

"Great," The Denali girl replied trying to sound enthusiastic as possible, hoping that her bad mood didn't radiate onto Alice.

"Don't be so down, you'll be fine and so will everyone else, I promise," The shorter girl sat up from her place on the bed to look at her wife reassuringly. "Come on, we have to get ready."

Alice jumped up from the bed, taking hold of Melanie's hand before dragging her to there shared, overly sized, closet.

"Skirt?" Alice asked holding up a dark red skirt along with a black turtle neck. "Or, jeans?" She held up a pair of high waisted black jeans, a black turtle neck and a leather jacket.

"You always try don't you," Melanie chuckled, she was never one for dresses or skirts, only ever wore them if she absolutely had too but Alice always tried to dress her up, I mean who is she trying to impress? She already had Alice, she didn't need anyone else.

"I like dressing you up, okay?" The smaller girl rolled her eyes at her wife. "Here," Alice says flinging the jeans at Melanie who caught it with ease.

Melanie turned to face the wall lengthen mirror, taking off her joggers and hoodie before changing into the outfit Alice picked out for her.

"Guys come on, use have to go or use are going to be late!" Esme's sweet voice came from the bottom of the stairs

Melanie quickly finished fixing Alice's hair for her before Alice grabbed her hand and skipping down the stairs, Melanie being pulled close behind.

LATER THAT DAY, IT WAS LUNCHTIME FOR
Bella as she sat with her newfound friends, Jessica and Angela when suddenly she caught a glance at something that intrigued her. "Who are they?" Bella asks, Jessica and Angela glance back towards the door that Bella nodded towards.

"The Cullens," Angela smiled.

"They're Dr And Mrs Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska, like a few years ago," Jessica explains.

"They kind of keep to themselves," said Angela

"Yeah, 'cause they're all together. Like, together, together." Jessica continues. "The blonde girl, That's Rosalie and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett. They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"Jess, they're not actually related." Angela chimes in.

"Yeah, but they live together. It's weird. And, okay, the little dark-haired girl's Alice. She's really weird, and she's with Melanie, she's from Alaska or something, I think she's Rosalie's cousin, no one knows much about her. I'd stay clear if looks could kill everyone would be dead."

"Yeah, well she's about to be dead right now if she doesn't shut up," Melanie mumbled loud enough for Alice to hear, noticing her wife's discomfort, Alice takes a hold of her hand trying to distract her.

"The other dark-haired girl, Caroline, Shes with Jasper, the blonde one who looks like he's in pain." It was true in a sense, Jasper kept control of his bloodlust by holding his breath, which in the humans' eyes looked like he was about to crumble in agony.

"Dr Cullen's like this foster dad slash matchmaker," Jessica explains.

"Maybe he'll adopt me," Angela smiles innocently.

"Who's he?" Bella asks nodding towards the door once more.

"It's time," Alice whispered happily in Melanie's ear causing her to lift her head from her hands up towards the door where her Wife's adoptive brother was walking in.

"That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously, but apparently, nobody here's good enough for him. Like I care, you know?" Jessica says.

She totally cares. Melanie thought in her head. Edward who caught on by accident chuckled slightly at his sister-in-law's thoughts.

"So, yeah. Seriously like, don't waste your time." Jessica says.

"Wasn't planning on it," Bella replies as she looks over her shoulder at the Cullens, most importantly, Edward.

LANA TALKS !
- hello! this is my first story that i'm putting a lot of effort into, i have another book named "home", which was written in published in 24 hours because i was bored ://... but, i will be trying to write it as best as i can. i am not a professional writer i mostly just write for myself, so there will be mistakes, please don't murder me for it. on that note, if anyone has any suggestions for the following movies please feel free to comment. ENJOY !!!!