𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓

⁺◟ STARDUST ! ⋆·˚ ❪ ✦♥ ❫
❛ chapter ten ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ "I'VE HAD TO FIGHT OUR KIND BEFORE," Jasper says as they enter the garage

"I'VE HAD TO FIGHT OUR KIND BEFORE," Jasper says as they enter the garage. "They're not easy to kill." Melanie continues.

"But not impossible. We'll tear them apart and burn the pieces," Emmet states with a wicked grin.

"I don't relish the thought of killing another creature, even a sadistic one like James," Carlisle speaks.

"What if he kills one of us first?" Rosalie questions.

"I knew this would happen," Melanie says through gritted teeth but either way is ignored.

"I'm gonna run Bella south. Can you lead the tracker away from here?" Edward asks.

"No, Edward. James knows you would never leave Bella. He'll follow you." Carlisle claimed.

"I'll go with Bella. Melanie and I will drive her south." Alice offered.

"We, we need Melanie here, if we come across James she's our best bet in getting away or killing bin," Emmett says.

"I'm not leaving Alice herself," Melanie told.

"I'll go with Alice," Jasper speaks up knowing that he's the only person other than herself she would trust protecting her wife.

"I'll keep her safe, Edward," Alice reassures.

Alice takes Bella into her hold, taking her over to the car, before Alice got into the car Melanie stopped her.

"Listen to me right now." The girl said. "If anything, and I mean anything happens that puts you in danger you leave okay, you leave the human and you run. You find your way back to me okay."

"I'll be fine," Alice says taking Melanie's hand into her own.

"I know you can look after yourself, promise me, Alice. Promise me you will be careful."

"I promise, I love you," Alice replied, leaning up and pulling Melanie in for a quick kiss.

"I love you too." The Denali girl replied with a small smile.

"Rosalie, Esme, Mel. Could you put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent?" Edward says flinging jackets to us, it hurt Melanie to see him like this, even if they weren't on good terms right now.

"Just know Edward, I'm doing this for you, and I'm doing this to keep James away from Alice. I'm not doing this for the human." Melanie stated as she put the jacket over her own.