𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ✓

⁺◟ STARDUST ! ⋆·˚ ❪ ✦♥ ❫
❛ chapter twenty one ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ EMMETT FLEW BACK, LANDING ON THE ground with a loud grunt after being pushed by Melanie

EMMETT FLEW BACK, LANDING ON THE ground with a loud grunt after being pushed by Melanie. The Cullens and the only Denali had already begun their training while waiting for everyone else to arrive. "Again!" Yelled, Emmett.

Just then Edward's jeep came driving through the woods, him and Bella both getting out and walking over to the group. Almost on synch, the wolves were spotted, walking up a hill and standing on the top of it for a second hesitating before walking closer.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms," Edward stated."They came. That's what matters. Will you translate?" Carlisle said, aiming the last part at either Edward or Melanie. Carlisle took a step forward, getting closer to the wolves before speaking. "Welcome. Jasper and Melanie both have experience with newborns. They'll teach us how to defeat them."

"They want to know how the newborns differ from us," Edward spoke for Sam who had asked the question.

"They're a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Much like Melanie here." Carlisle spoke, glancing at the Denali, who put her head down. "Our kind is never more physically powerful, than in our first several months of this life."

Carlisle finished his speech, looking back to Melanie and Jasper, nodding at them saying it was their turn to speak. "Carlisle's right. That's why they are created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands, like a human army. No human army could stand against them." Jasper spoke before Melanie continued.

"Now the two most important things to remember are, first: never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly. And second: never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that... and you will lose. Emmett!"

"Don't worry, I won't use my gifts. Don't hold back." Melanie smirked as she and Emmett stood in front of each other.

"Not in my nature." Emmett grinned before running towards Melanie, The girl stood letting him push her back until she used her feet, pushing them into the dirt to stop them from moving. Emmett grabbed her, flinging her into the air, watching as she landed gracefully into the dirt.

She got up in a second, running towards him, jumping onto his shoulders and using her legs to fling him onto the ground. "Never lose focus," Jasper smirked as he watched Melanie smirk down at him.

Melanie went back and stood next to Alice as they watched Carlisle and Edward fight. They ran towards each other in synch, Edward jumped into the air but Carlisle ducked and slid under him. Edward eventually got Carlisle onto the ground. "One more thing," Jasper spoke as Carlisle got back up, pushing Edward onto the floor. "Never turn your back on your enemy."

Jasper and Rosalie were now fighting, but Melanie zoned out of this one knowing that it wouldn't last very long, next it was Jasper and Melanie.

This was the fight most were intrigued to watch, they both had their knowledge about newborns, Jasper from being in an army of them and Melanie from fighting an army of them.

They stood in front of each other, both running at the same time, Jasper swung for her but she easily ducked out of the way, The Denali went to kick him, but before she could strike he caught her leg, flinging her into the air.

She landed on the dirt with a grunt, growling slightly before sprinting after him again, the two began to battle it out, both getting punches and kicks in, but for the most part, the two just dodged each other's attacks, until Melanie got an idea,

She grabbed onto his neck, pushing him back, Jasper expected her to still be in the same position she was when she pushed him, but that's where he was wrong, she used her speed to run behind him, catching him mid-fall and then pushing him further into the ground.

Next was Melanie and Alice, she nodded at Alice who was walking closer to her, she attacked but Alice dodged it, she attacked again, but Alice dodged it, again. The Cullens knew Melanie wasn't trying as she did for the rest of them, purely because she didn't want to hurt her wife.

Melanie grabbed ahold of Alice, both hands on both of Alice's arms, She took one hand off, slowly going to grab her face and lean in for a kiss, a smirk plastered on her face when Alice pushed her to the side.

Once she got her balance back she looked around, noticing Alice wasn't beside her anymore when suddenly she felt a light weight on her back, she turned her head around to see Alice on her back, her arms wrapped around Melanie's neck, the pixie girl leaned in, pressing a soft quick kiss on Melanie's lips before jumping off her back.

Once the training session with the Cullen's was over, Melanie left with the pack, so Sam could figure out if she could actually turn into a wolf, or if she just had the abilities of them.

After a few hours of training, they both figured out Melanie in fact couldn't change into a wolf, like the pack or Nik could, which didn't bother her, She was quite happy that the bones weren't going to break apart as she turned into an animal.

She ran home that night, to find Alice in their bedroom, candles lit pretty much everywhere, and slowed music played on in the background.

Alice was later on the bed, in nothing but black underwear and a matching bra, Melanie smirked to herself, closing the bedroom door so the room was officially soundproof before making her way over to her wife.

This would be the only night they could have peace in each other's embrace for a while, as everything was becoming chaotic from tomorrow onwards.