𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 ✓

⁺◟ STARDUST ! ⋆·˚ ❪ ✦♥ ❫
❛ chapter eleven ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ THE SUN GLISTENED AGAINST MELANIE'S sparkling skin as she, along with Alice, lay down at the hidden lake deep within the Forks forest

THE SUN GLISTENED AGAINST MELANIE'S sparkling skin as she, along with Alice, lay down at the hidden lake deep within the Forks forest. Melanie's back was pressed against a tree while her wife was sat between her legs as the Denali girl read out loud.

It was around eight on the early morning of September thirteenth, or in other words the day of Bella's birthday. Alice had Melanie running around with her trying to find the perfect present for the human girl, much to Melanie's dismay, she helped anyway.

School was about to start soon, meaning the two immortals would have to leave from there spot and get ready.

They sped jumping from tree to tree and eventually making it back to the Cullen residence where they both went there separate ways, Alice going to help Caroline pick something to wear while Melanie went to pick out her own outfit.

"Are you ready?" Alice's chirpy voice was heard from behind her, the pixy like girl was so light on her feet Melanie never heard when she was sneaking up behind her.

"Jesus, Alice." Melanie chuckled, dramatically lifting her hand to her non-beating heart.

"Oh, hush. I see my question has been answered." She smiles as she took in Melanie's appearance.

The girl finally went with something that didn't consist of all black. Blue denim jeans, a creamy white turtle neck paired with an oversized black leather jacket and creamy white doc martens.

She left her hair naturally wavy and left her face makeup-free, not really having the energy to go all out.

"You look beautiful." Alice grinned, going up on her tippy toes slightly to give her wife a kiss.

"As you always do, darling," Melanie replied moving a strand of Alice's hair from her face.

"Can you two stop flirting for like two minutes!" Rosalie spoke from the bedroom door. "We're going to be late if we don't get a move on."

"Aye aye, Goldilocks," Melanie mumbled, taking Alice's hand as they both bolted to the garage where the rest of the siblings were already waiting.

"We're going to give Bella her gift today, at school before class," Alice announced as she slipped into the seat.

Melanie sighed before closing Alice's door and then walking around to the other end and taking her seat in the back, they were taking Caroline's car today, meaning she was in the front with Jasper.

"Do we have too?" Melanie asked. Alice gave her a look meaning "yes we do and if you say otherwise I won't talk to you for three days."

The longest the duo have ever gone without speaking was two days, which may not seem long but for soulmates, it felt like forever.