𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ✓

⁺◟ STARDUST ! ⋆·˚ ❪ ✦♥ ❫
❛ chapter twelve ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ "EDWARD WILL ARRIVR WITH BELLA SOON," Alice told her wife as she continued to curl the Denali girl's hair, Melanie could of course do it herself, but any excuse for Alice to be close to her, she would take it

"EDWARD WILL ARRIVR WITH BELLA SOON," Alice told her wife as she continued to curl the Denali girl's hair, Melanie could of course do it herself, but any excuse for Alice to be close to her, she would take it.

"I have a bad feeling," Melanie mumbled loud enough for Alice to hear.

"If anything bad happens I'll see it before it happens," Alice reassures.

"Maybe, but you know it yourself, your visions aren't always accurate, especially when something happens last minute," Melanie explains.

"Everything will be fine." Alice smiles, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss on Melanie's head before tapping it with her fingers. "There, all done. You look stunning as always."

Melanie grins pulling Alice closer for a kiss, her hand placed on her jaw and then moving it closer to behind her neck and holding her face closer.

"Ugh, can you learn how to lock a door?" Caroline pretends to gag as she walks into Melanie and Alice's shared bedroom. "Anyway, Edward and Bella are here, they're in Carlisle's office waiting." Caroline practically jumped away from the door in fear of her adopted sister and her friend eating each other's faces off in front of her again.

"I better go and get ready." Melanie smiles before walking towards their closet.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Once Melanie was ready she made her way into the living room where the rest of the Cullens were located, except for Alice who had gone to tell Bella and Edward they could come down.

The living room was done beautifully, Melanie thought it was ironic though, considering they were vampires who could quite literally die from a fire, there were lit candles everywhere, alone with red and cream flowers.

Carlisle and Esme made their way towards Bella first, who was being dragged down the stairs by Alice. "Sorry about all this. We tried to rein Alice in," Carlisle spoke before Esme continued."As if that were possible. Happy birthday, Bella."

Alice skipped up behind Bella, snapping a photo of her with the camera she had found. "I... found it in your bag. Mind?"

Before Bella could reply Emmett's loud voice was heard from the stairs where he stood next to Edward and Rosalie. "Dating an older woman. Hot." Melanie tried her hardest not to laugh but she let one escape causing everyone's eyes to gravitate towards her, Alice who had caught on, knowing her wife was uncomfortable with all the eyes on her decided to speak up.

"You first, Rosalie," Alice passed her a small silver-wrapped present and Rose passed it to Bella. "It's a necklace. Alice picked it out."

"Thanks," Bella replied, barely above a whisper.