𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ✓

⁺◟ STARDUST ! ⋆·˚ ❪ ✦♥ ❫
❛ chapter eight ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ A FEW DAYS HEAD PASSED SINCE THE argument between Edward and Melanie, whenever they were near each other, well let's just say you didn't have to have Jasper's abilities to sense the tension

A FEW DAYS HEAD PASSED SINCE THE argument between Edward and Melanie, whenever they were near each other, well let's just say you didn't have to have Jasper's abilities to sense the tension.

And to make it worse he decided it was a good idea to bring her to meet the rest of his family.

So while Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett were in the kitchen making Bella some Italian food, Jasper, Caroline along with Alice were all sat outside feeding while Melanie sat in a tree nearby drinking a blood bag Carlisle had brought home from work, making her dark golden eyes turn red.

She sat watching her wife chase after a deer and listening to the chaos that was coming from the kitchen as Bella and Edward arrived.

"I told them not to do this." She heard Edward say which caused Melanie to roll his eyes, of course, he would be ungrateful, she thought.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie questions through gritted teeth.

"Her name is Bella," Emmett says, Melanie almost spat out the blood when she heard him say that.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what," Carlisle announced.

"Get a whiff of that." Rosalie sighs, seeing as Melanie was outside, she smelled Bella before she even heard the duo walk through the door. "Here comes the human."

"Bella, we're making Italiano for you." She heard Esme speak, she was definitely the most excited for Bella's arrival, maybe it was because she liked to cook? Or maybe she was just that nice, either or Melanie didn't see the big fuss.

"Bella, this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes." Edward introduces.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time," Carlisle spoke.

"I hope you're hungry."

"-Yeah, absolutely."
"-She already ate."

Once the words flew out of Edward's mouth, a smash was heard, assuming it was Rosalie she smiles to herself. She stood up on the tree branch before speeding away to put the empty blood bag in a bin and then speeding back to find Alice stood where she was once stood, signalling she was ready to go in.

"Perfect." Rosalie sighs.

"Yeah, it's just because I know that you guys don't eat." Bella stuttered.