XXVIII.

HUMAN TO NEWBORN

HUMAN TO NEWBORN

The Cullens were all waiting impatiently for Bella to return from her hunting, well, everyone except Melanie and Rose, both the blonde and the brunette had been fighting over who could hold Renesmee, who could play with Renesmee, who could feed Renesmee, etc.

Currently, Renesmee was sat outside, her back against a tree, and Renesmee sitting on her legs, the baby's small hands were playing with Melanie's long hair, now and again pulling it by accident.

She was having the time of her life when Rosalie came out, saying it was her turn, luckily for the rest of the family the two couldn't argue about it much when Emmett and Alice came out, saying that Bella was indeed back from hunting with Edward.

Melanie made her way back inside the Cullen home, her hand in Alice's as they both stood beside Jasper and Caroline.

Bella walked into the room, still wearing the same blue dress that Alice had put her in while she was transitioning. "Welcome to the family," Esme said once noticing the newborn.

"You look amazing, Bella." Alice complimented as Melanie smiled at her.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you," Carlisle spoke, moving out of the way so Bella could see her baby in Rosalie's arms.

Rosalie turned around, holding the most beautiful baby Bella had ever seen...

*Chucky xxx*

Rosalie smiled happily, passing Renesmee over to her mother, the baby looked into Bella's eyes before lifting her hand up to her face.

"What was that?" Bella asked in awe.

"She showed you the first memory she has of you," Edward replied happily.

"Showed me?" Bella muttered. "How?"

Edward scoffed with a smile on his face. "How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? How does Melanie move things with her mind? She's gifted." He explained.