𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ✓

STARDUST ! ·˚
❛ chapter six ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ IT WAS AROUND SEVEN PM WHEN MELANIE was stressing over what to wear, she couldn't burden Alice to help her since she was also figuring out what to wear for herself

IT WAS AROUND SEVEN PM WHEN MELANIE was stressing over what to wear, she couldn't burden Alice to help her since she was also figuring out what to wear for herself.

Melanie had the night planned out, with the help of Jasper and Edward, the two were going on a hot air balloon ride before watching the stars together on the beach close by.

It wasn't what Melanie was hoping for to say at least, but she was working with what she had. Usually, if they didn't need to attend school like Carlisle wished for they would have got a flight to her home in New Orleans, but unfortunately, they couldn't.

She eventually decided on a black blouse that showed a bit of her cleavage just to tease her wife and black trousers paired with black heeled ankle boots. (without the white stud things on the top)

The girl pulled her hair into a tight high ponytail before coating her eyelashes with a small amount of mascara and finishing it off with a red lip

Sighing while looking at her appearance, not really sure if she looked okay or not but knew if she didn't go and get Alice now they would be rushing, and Melanie hated to be rushed.

"Are you ready?" Melanie asked as she walked into the bathroom where Alice was, Melanie's eyes met Alice's before she let her eyes roam over her wife's body, taking in what she was wearing.

"You look absolutely stunning." She complimented as she walked closer, pulling the smaller girl closer as they continued to make eye contact, Melanie's eyes briefly looking down at Alice's lips every now and again.

Melanie pulled the girl closer as she eventually started to lean in, they're lips brushed against each other before Alice smirked cheekily before turning her head making Melanie give a soft kiss to her cheek.

"I'm so going to get you," Melanie smirked as Alice ran away in human speed laughing until she stopped just outside the bedroom door.

Melanie sped over to her wife, taking her hand in her own before looking her over. "What is it Alice, what do you see?" She asked.

Alice looked away from her wife, narrowing her eyes slightly trying to figure out what she had seen.

"It's Bella, she's in trouble, I need to go and tell Edward, you go start the car, I'll be there in a second," Alice promised, leaning up too quickly peck Melanie before speeding to find Edward.

"If that little weasel ruins this date I will kill her," Melanie mumbled to herself as she walked to the garage.

A few minutes later Alice came skipping into the garage while Melanie was sat in her car that she barely used with 'You can be the boss' by Lana Del Rey playing quietly in the background.

"Ready?" Melanie questions looking at her wife.

"Yup." Alice replied making sure to pop the P. "Edward is going to get Bella." She grins.

"What even happened?" Melanie asked as she drove out of the Cullen residence.

"I'm not really sure." Alice frowned. "All I know is that they were these men, they were harassing her, they were behind a bookstore in Port Angeles."

"Sounds traumatising," Melanie replied sarcastically, of course, she felt bad for the human girl, she wouldn't have liked to be in her position if she couldn't defend herself. But Melanie never understood human emotions, she could barely remember what it was like. So to say she didn't understand the situation would be an understatement. "I hope she punched them in the dick," she added,

"You could be a bit more sensitive." Alice sighed.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry that I don't care enough for a girl that will probably ruin our lives." Melanie snapped back, automatically regretting it.

Melanie hated taking her anger out of Alice, but it was something she couldn't control, the smallest things just ticked her off.

"You told Edward you were fine with it," Alice replied.

"I told him I was fine with them being together. Hoping it would be for a while until she started to grow suspicious and then they would go there separate ways. I love Edward, he's one of my best friends and I want him to be happy. I just don't want anything to happen, to you, to us. To any of us, if she finds out about us it's game over." Melanie frowned as she continued to drive.

"You can't blame Bella for everything that happens," Alice says as she leaned over the car, placing her hand on top of Melanie's

"Who can't?" Melanie smirked.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 & 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 & 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧