𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 ✓

⁺◟ STARDUST ! ⋆·˚ ❪ ✦♥ ❫
❛ chapter nineteen ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ "AND WHAT? YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU'RE part wolf or something?" questioned Emmett as he, along with Caroline, Carlisle, Japser and Melanie sat in the living room, Melanie was explaining what Sam and Billy had told her the previous night

"AND WHAT? YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU'RE part wolf or something?" questioned Emmett as he, along with Caroline, Carlisle, Japser and Melanie sat in the living room, Melanie was explaining what Sam and Billy had told her the previous night.

"Apparently I always have been," Melanie shrugged. "Which is the reason I got along with them so much when I was supposed to."

Caroline hummed, leaning into Jasper. "I mean it makes sense, I don't know about the rest of yous but I'm jealous."

"Why would you be jealous?" Melanie frowned.

"You can actually eat food," Jasper replied.

"I've been eating too much food more like, Esme won't stop cooking, now I know how Bella feels."

The group went silent when the news reporter started speaking on the TV. "Seattle is in a state of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer. Reporting live..."

Carlisle sighed, looking up to Edward and Bella who were both walking side by side into the living room. "It's getting worse." He said, turning the TV off. "We're going to have to do something."

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting. Quite a few more. And they're undisciplined, conspicuous."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Melanie spoke up.

"It's newborns" said, Edward.

Bella looked around confused. "What, like new vampires?"

"The first few months after the change," Edward spoke.

Melanie sighed, knowing that this was going to be a lot worse than she originally thought. "That's when we're at our most uncontrollable. Vicious even. The thirst is insane."

Emmett grinned, playing with his hands. "Something to look forward to."

"No one's trained these newborns, but this isn't random," Jasper explains.

"Someone's creating an army."

Emmett jumped up, causing Bella to jump slightly at the fast action. "Now we're definitely going to Seattle."

"An army of vampires," Bella said in disbelief.

"And they've been created to fight someone," Jasper stated.

Edward shook his head. "We're the only clan even close to Seattle."

"And what does that tell you?" Melanie spoke up looking at her stupid brother in law.

"Regardless of why they were made, if we don't put a stop to them the Volturi will. I'm surprised they've let it go on this long."

"Maybe they're behind it."

"I don't think they're behind it, Alice would have seen, but I wouldn't be surprised if they know about it." Melanie chimed in.

Edward nodded, agreeing with the Denali. "In Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants me and Alice to join him, and everyone already knows how much he wants Melanie. He knows we'll never choose him as long as our family's still alive."

"An army could solve that for him." Jasper inputted.

With a sigh, Melanie stood up from her place on the couch, walking past Edward and Bella and making her way upstairs.

She sat down on her bedroom balcony, looking out at the woods, listening to the animals running around in the distance.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Said a voice that Melanie recognised to be Alice.

"Hey, baby." Melanie smiled, putting out her arms so the smaller vampire could sit next to her on the bench and curl up beside her.

Alice could sense that there was something wrong with Melanie, just by how she was staring out into nothing. "Hey, what's wrong."

Melanie looked down at her wife. "Do you not just feel like ever since Bella came along, nothing has been the same."

"Sometimes change can be good," Alice replied, looking up at Melanie.

"Yeah, sometimes. It just seems like there's more problems."

"Is this all this is about?" Alice frowned. "Or is it about the news you have recently found out."

Melanie groaned, flinging her head back onto the wall, she should have known she would have to talk about it properly eventually.

"Have you tried you call Nik?"

"I spoke to him last night, he didn't know anything about it either, I mean it makes senses. He was also adopted when he was younger, at least he knew about it when it though. He along with everyone else just thought it was his gift." Melanie explained.

"How about we go see him soon? After all of this newborn drama is over with?" Alice questioned.

"I feel like it won't be over and done with for a long time."

LANA TALKS !
this is the shortest mf chapter ever