XXXVII.

THE BATTLE OF GOOD AND EVIL

Aro gasped in delight once he notices Alice, she looked over at her wife, giving her a smile and a nod as she, Jasper and Caroline walked straight towards the Volturi.

The guards walked up to the trio, grabbing them making Melanie growl. "My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all."

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind," Alice explained, Melanie basically melted at the voice she hadn't heard in months. "Let me show you." She said, holding out her hand.

Aro quickly hurried her forward, Alice pushed the guards out the way, Melanie watched closely, noticing one of the guards slap Jasper in the face.

Realisation covered Alice's face as she pulled back her hand. "It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see. You still won't change your decision."

Alice turned around, looking right at Bella as she whispered the words, "Now."

Jacob took off, with Renesmee on his back, running away from the fight.

"Get them." Melanie heard Caius order vampires who ran after the wolf.

Alice turned around to Aro once more, jumping around and kicking him in the jaw. The guards were quick to grab Alice and pulling her back. "Take her away."

Melanie became enraged at Aro's words, her eyes glowing red as she yelled. "Let her go!"

Just as she was about to run after him, Carlisle ran faster, guards ran towards him, but Carlisle took them to the ground with ease, as he continued running towards them, Aro ran towards him.

The two vampires jumped in the air at each other, but suddenly Carlisle fell to the ground, Aro looked at them, a smirk plastered all over his face as he lifted his hand, showing what he was holding.

Carlisle's head.

Everyone's face dropped, anger took over everyone as Caius burned Carlisle's body, they all charged towards them.

Aro lifted his hands into the air, and all his men and woman charged also.

As they reached closer, Melanie jumped up, punching someone's stone head clean of their body before she started tearing apart anyone who was beside her.

All of a sudden, Melanie felt a pain in her heart, the type of pain that you get when you lose someone, she ripped off someone's head, looking up to see Demetri hitting Jasper's head off.