𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 ✓

STARDUST ! ·˚
❛ chapter seven ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ THE DATE WITH ALICE AND MELANIE WENT better than expected, especially with the tension that filled the car that night

THE DATE WITH ALICE AND MELANIE WENT better than expected, especially with the tension that filled the car that night. The group of immortals, minus Edward, were all sat in the school cafeteria pretending to eat as the usually did when Alice and Melanie were making there way towards them.

"Hey, where's Edward?" Melanie asked as she took a seat next to her wife.

"We don't know," Rosalie mumbled.

"I saw him walk into the woods with the human." Caroline grinned.

"What's he doing with her?" Rosalie sneered through gritted teeth.

"Why don't we find out?" Emmett says with a grin almost going from ear to ear.

"Oh no," Melanie spoke up instantly already knowing what her brother in law was thinking. "I do not want to know what's going through his head when he's with her." She whisper yells across the table.

"Come on. Don't be such a party pooper." He laughed loudly in response.

Melanie looked to Jasper who simply just shrugged telling her to do what she wants.

"Please." He begs again attempting puppy dog eyes. "For me."

"Ugh, fine." She snaps causing him to grin. The Denali girl closes her eyes in an attempt to help her concentrate until she found him and Bella, tapping into her powers more she was able to hear what both the vampire and the human was thinking.

That it's self would piss Edward off, the fact that she could hear Bella's thought and he couldn't. Or maybe it was the fact that he knew she wouldn't tell him anything she was thinking just to piss him off more.

"I wanted to kill you." She heard Edward say which made her frown in confusion. "I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life." He continued.

Melanie pressed her lips together trying to control her anger.

"I trust you." Bella states.

"Don't."

"I'm here. I trust you." Bella says moving forwards slightly before Edward speeds away. That was enough for Melanie, She didn't want to hear anymore. Melanie's eyes pierced open, the once topaz with mixed red eyes were now pitch black in anger. Jasper could feet the rage practically oozing out of his sister in law.