𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀 ✓

STARDUST ! ·˚
❛ chapter three ❜

⊹₊ ⋆  THE NEXT MORNING, MELANIE ALONG WITH Carmen and Kate were all out hunting, Melanie loved being back in Alaska, as much as she loved staying with the Cullens, but the Denali's would always be her real family

THE NEXT MORNING, MELANIE ALONG WITH
Carmen and Kate were all out hunting, Melanie loved being back in Alaska, as much as she loved staying with the Cullens, but the Denali's would always be her real family.

Tanya, Kate and Irina brought Carmen, Eleazar and herself in when they didn't have anywhere else to go. If it wasn't for them the trio would probably be somewhere with thousands of people on their kill list, because they wouldn't have found out about the vegetarian diet.

If it weren't for them, Melanie may have never found her mate, although Alice likes to say that she saw her before they even met.

It was also good for her to be back with her sister, her biological one. Even though they still kept in touch it wasn't the same as being with her physically.

"How's Alice?" Carmen asks as three girls make their way back to the house.

"She's been great, despite everything going on she's been keeping well. Can't say the same for me though," Melanie sighs as she kicks some snow.

"Listen," Carmen speaks but Melanie simply ignores her knowing she's about to get a lecture. "Melanie. Stop and listen to me," She says again but this time more firmly, taking a hold of her sister's arm to stop her from walking.

"We all have moments, where we could be doing so well and then the craving gets the best of us. What happened at school wasn't your fault, it comes with being a vampire."

"I could have killed her, I mean I wanted to, it took everything in me not to," Melanie replied looking down at her feet disappointed in herself.

"But you didn't, you may have wanted to Mel, but you stopped yourself." Kate states.

"But-"

"No buts. It's as simple as that, Mel, you can't help it and you can't change what's happened either. All you can do is try and make sure it doesn't happen again." Carmen adds.

"And if it does happen again?" Melanie questions.

"You'll always have a place here if you need to come back," Tanya says as she walks towards the trio since they were officially outside the house.

"I've missed you's all. More than you know." Melanie reveals.

"You can always come back," Carmen suggests with a laugh.