XXVII.

A FIGHT THEY SHALL GET

Everything suddenly went south all of a sudden, it all happened so fast too.

One minute Edward was happy, listening to his baby's thoughts, the next Melanie was having to catch Bella from crashing to the ground in pain.

And to top, it all of Bella was now going into labour.

"Carlisle's coming as fast as he can," Alice spoke after getting off the phone.

"We'll have to do it."

Rosalie grabbed the blade, ready to cut open Bella's stomach when Edward grabbed her arm. "Rose, let the morphine spread."

"There's no time. He's dying!" Melanie yelled.

"Get him out now!" Bella shouted.

Rosalie was quick to cut open Bella's stomach, but once she noticed the blood she lost control, Melanie tackled the blonde down to the ground, dragging her out of the room so she didn't hurt the child.

"Rosalie, breathe," Melanie said seriously before chuckling. "No pun intended."

But almost as soon as the words left her mouth, the usual sound of Bella's heartbeat that boomed around the house to the ones with supernatural hearing was no longer heard.

Melanie sped into the room, in concern for the child, only to find the baby out in Edwards's arms, and Bella laying on the hospital bed, dead.

"Give her to me Edward," Melanie said quickly, taking the baby out of her friend's arms so he could aid his wife.

She looked down at the beautiful child with a smile, rocking it back and forth gently until she was out of the room, Rosalie grinned at the baby, holding out her arms to hold the little girl. "I promise I'm okay." The blonde said before Melanie let her hold the child.

The happiness was soon drained from Melanie when she heard the usual paws speed towards the Cullen house. "Protect that baby with your life, Rose," Melanie spoke, before running out of the house, her eyes glowing red.

"We're outnumbered," Jasper spoke.

"By a lot."

"I won't let them hurt my family," Edward said darkly.

Melanie smirked, her red telekinetic energy growing from her hands. "So let's fight."

As the pack ran towards them, Melanie shot her hand down to the ground, a burst of red energy flew forward, pushing all the wolves back, giving the four vampires an advantage.

The Denali girl went straight for the Alpha, knowing she would be the only one to be able to take on Sam, the only problem was, her love for Alice was too strong, so while she was fighting the Alpha, she was also making sure her wife was okay, which then gave the wolves an advantage.

Luckily for them, Esme, Carlisle and Emmett showed up just in time. Mel used her energy to grab to wolves into the air and smacking them against each other and then further into the woods before turning and going back for Sam.

Paul was now on top of Alice, which only angered Melanie even more, she ran at the wolf full speed, pushing him off her wife and then punching him hard in the face, successfully knocking him out cold.

No matter how strong Melanie was, or how strong the vampires were even now with Seth and Leah's help, they were still losing, and the wolves had them surrounded.

Jacob ran out of the house and jumped down the stairs. "Stop! It's over!" Sam didn't listen and tried to get past once again. "If you kill her, you kill me." Sam ran towards Jacob, causing Jacob to get angry and shift.

The brown wolf dangerously walked towards the Alpha, growling at him. "Jacob imprinted." Edward suddenly spoke. "They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed."

"It's their most absolute law," Melanie spoke, looking at Sam with a smirk, knowing the Alpha was defeated. The wolves growled before turning around and running back into the woods.

The next morning, Edward was cleaning the blood of Bella, while Alice picked out a nice royal blue dress, Rosalie fixed her hair and Melanie, Jasper and Rosalie fixed out a room that she could rest in until she has awoken.

Because sometimes miracles happen, Renesmee was alive and well, Bella was unconscious but none the less alive, well, as alive as she can be now that she was in transition.

And the family were happy and at peace.

For now.

WORDS: 778
STATUS: UNEDITED
NOTE: And part one is over, part two will be published soon!

WORDS: 778STATUS: UNEDITEDNOTE: And part one is over, part two will be published soon!