𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✓

⁺◟ STARDUST ! ⋆·˚ ❪ ✦♥ ❫
❛ chapter fifteen ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ MELANIE HONESTLY COULDN'T BELIEVE THE position she was in at the minute

MELANIE HONESTLY COULDN'T BELIEVE THE position she was in at the minute. Sat in the driver's seat of Carlisle's car, driving to Forks with her wife in the passenger seat, driving way over the speed limit may she had. Because, well, apparently Isabella had killed herself.

She was quite irritated to say the least. One minute she's having a snowball fight with Emmett, and now she's being dragged back to Forks because of Bella Swan, yet again.

Day's turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months. That's how long they had been away from their home in Forks, it had also been how long she had gone without seeing Edward. Melanie had brought Nik and Lupin to meet her family, and despite the Cullens (minus their parents and Alice) not getting along with shapeshifters, they stayed civil, and were happy to meet the people who meant so much to their sister in law.

After a week in the place she'd love to call home, she returned to her real home in Alaska with her coven. And now they were here, Melanie he finally parked the car outside of the Swan resident, but by the looks of it, no one was home.

Of course that don't stop Alice from waltzing right in.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Bella was sat in her trunk with Jacob who had suddenly pulled her back inside after she attempted to leave. "Wait," he quickly closed the truck door before continuing. "There's vampires, two of them."

"How do you know?" Bella questioned.

Jacob looked out the window before starting the engine. "I can smell them. I'm getting you out of here."

Bella looked behind her through the window with a gasp. "That's Carlisle's car." Maybe there was hope after all, maybe Edward had finally returned home to her. "They're here."

Jacob continued to yell to her, telling her it was a trick and to stop, but Bella was on a mission, and her mission was to get inside her house and find out if it was who she hoped.

Jacob grabbed ahold of Bella's arm, yanking her back. "They won't hurt me," Bella assured.

"Look, if a Cullen is back here, this is their territory. Treaty says we can only defend on our own lands. I can't protect you here."

"Okay, it's okay. You don't have to." Bella spoke before walking into her house. She turned on the light, turning around to her right, jumping slightly from fright as she saw Alice standing right in front of her.