Work's related

They look down on him, question him, and insult him.
The teenage girl lay down her self-esteem for him and blocked him from infamy. If she can, she is willing to use everything she has to exchange his life's peace and joy.

    Jiang Ying always thought that as long as she gave everything she had, one day he would like her too. Even if only one ten thousandth of what she did to him, she was satisfied.

    So when the tall and tall teenager stood in front of her and asked her to be engaged, the light in her eyes would overflow.

    However, before joy swept through my heart, the boy's cold voice came again: "Jiang Ying, I am with you just to gain a foothold in the Li family. I will never like a girl like you."

    Jiang Ying was silent for a moment. Answer: "Okay."

    But later, "Jiang Ying" became Jiang Ying.(our FL)

    The young girl who was always smiling and chasing after him and shouting "Brother Tingchen" would never come back again.     

Written in the front:

1. In the text, the original Jiang Ying has not disappeared, but exchanged identities with the heroine in the real world.

    2. There is a CP, not the male lead in the copywriting, and will change.

    3. The characters in the novel have different personalities, and everything serves the plot. Please read the article in a civilized manner. You can discuss the plot, but don't attack the author. Everyone enjoys reading the article.

    Content tag: Inspirational life Sweet text

    Search keywords in the book : Protagonist: Jiang Ying ┃ Supporting role: Pre-collect "Running To You" for collection ┃ Other: Pre-collect "Mr. Wearing Chengji's Canary" for collection. One sentence introduction: Dog man Regret, but useless  : love yourself to get love.