7

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, hope

    "Kneel down!"

    Li Xiuyuan didn't expect to hear this when he stepped into the house.

    He shook his heart, hurriedly speeded up his steps, entered the living room, and saw the confrontation between his father and his younger brother.

    Two men, one big and one small, the older one was full of anger, while the younger one knelt before him with his back straight, his eyes full of unwillingness.

    Li Xiuyuan sighed in his heart.

    It seemed that the relationship between father and younger brother was far more tense than he thought.

    The atmosphere in the room was very tense.

    Seeing the eldest son who was supposed to be doing research in the teaching and research section appeared in the room, Mrs. Li seemed to have seen a savior, raising her voice and saying, "Xiuyuan is back." With

    this sound, Xiuyuan successfully transferred Li Zheng and Li Tingchen. attention.

    Neither of them spoke, as if the tension just now was suppressed, presenting a strange balance.

    Li Xiuyuan said, "I am celebrating my birthday today, and I want the family to have a good meal." As

    soon as the words were spoken, Mrs. Li hurriedly responded : "Yes, both sons are here today, so just put those business matters aside. The

    woman was busy making rounds: "Tingchen, get up, you and Xiuyuan haven't seen each other for a long time, right? Brothers must have a lot to say."

    Li Tingchen's expression was slightly loose, but his jaw was still tight and did not move.

    Mrs. Li gave Li Zheng a wink, and Li Zheng stiffly ordered: "Get up!"

    Li Tingchen got up.

    The light ridicule in the man's eyes flashed past, and sure enough, in this home, he will always be an outsider.

    As long as the eldest brother comes back, the parents will try their best to create the illusion of family happiness, but the illusion is an illusion after all, like a bubble that breaks when touched, it will eventually dissipate.

    Jiang Ying is almost annoying.

    In the past few days, Huo Zhengting’s WeChat bombarded him, saying that if she didn’t mean that to him, the two could start with friends and slowly cultivate relationships.

    Jiang Ying looked at the chat log in the WeChat dialogue box, and her mouth twitched.

    [Huo Zhengting: Yingying, I can't figure out what you don't like about me. I am tall, good, and rich. Why would you not like such a perfect person? ]

    [Huozheng Ting: Yingying, you really can not think about me? ]

    [Huozheng Ting: Jiang Ying I tell you, you are not tried other men, if you tried to know Li Ting Chen to die! ]

    Jiang Ying: "..."

    This is simply a personal attack after becoming angry!

    But...

    Heaven and Earth Conscience, neither she nor the original owner have ever tried the overlord Li Tingchen!

    In the novel, although the male protagonist has strong technology and good hardware, he is a magical existence that only responds to the little white flower female protagonist...

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ying shook her head, and quickly got rid of the colored waste in her mind.

    She really has been single for too long, and now she's thinking about these messy things...

    Maybe Huo Zhengting didn't mean it at all.

    Jiang's family and Huo's family still have a business relationship. Jiang Ying is not able to directly access Huo Zhengting's WeChat account, so she simply adopts a cold attitude and opens the message without interruption.

    Anyway, she had already made it clear to Huo Zhengting, even if he was really blacked out, this little bully would find her in a thousand ways.

    It might as well be like this, it is estimated that when the heroine appears, he will lose interest in her.

    After all, Jiang Ying's face that looked like a peony is completely different from the heroine's style.

    In the following days, Jiang Ying continued to have a blind date.

    She had a lot of photos, but none of them succeeded. It was not that she was demanding, but she was completely unacceptable.

    For a moment, Jiang Ying even thought, or just make do with the hapless Huo Zhengting, maybe it's really like what he said, getting along with each other, and feelings will come out?

    However, as soon as this idea sprouted, it was cut off mercilessly by Jiang Ying.

    If you really do that, it will be irresponsible for yourself and Huo Zhengting.

    In the real world, the reason why she hasn't fallen in love at the age of twenty-eight, besides being busy with work, there is another reason that her attitude towards feelings is almost harsh.

    She hopes that she and her future partner can love each other and be loyal forever.

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter