1

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, wear a book

It took Jiang Ying two full days to finally recognize a cruel reality-she was wearing a book.

    She still wears the vicious female partner of the same name and surname in the ancient president's article "My Sweet Wife: Li Shao Deeply Pampered" that I just read not long ago. In the novel, the vicious female partner has done all the bad things because of her obsession with the male protagonist. In the end, she is abandoned by the family and the fiancé male protagonist.

    When he died, he was only twenty-two years old.

    Thinking of the final outcome of the female partner, Jiang Ying, who has been in the workplace for many years, couldn't help but shiver.

    In the real world, she was an orphan. She finished college with relief funds and non-profit organizations. After graduation, she applied for an Internet company. She started from the bottom clerk and was finally promoted to executive at the age of twenty-eight.

    I thought I was finally here, but I didn't expect that after spending the whole night, I came to this completely strange world.

    She raised her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror.

    The girl has a very aggressive and bright face, with bright peach eyes, a straight nose, small and charming lips, snow-skinned beauty, and thrilling beauty.

    It's hard to imagine that such a beautiful and beautiful woman finally turned away from the congregation and died lonely on the street, ending up in a miserable situation where no one even claimed the body.

    Jiang Ying's heart suddenly stabbed.

    She stroked the position of the heart with her hand, wondering whether the sudden sadness was because of the fear of facing a strange world alone or because of the original owner.

    But no matter what the reason is, she will be at ease when she comes, and she will never repeat the mistakes of a female partner.

    Thinking of this, the girl's eyes in the mirror gradually became firmer.

    "Miss, Madam asked me to tell you that the birthday banquet will start at 7 o'clock in the evening. A professional styling team will come over to do the styling in a while. Please make a brief preparation."

    "I see."

    I heard the servant. Jiang Ying realized that today was the eighteen-year-old female partner's coming-of-age ceremony, but unfortunately she has been confused since she passed it through, and did not take the coming-of-age ceremony to her heart.

    In the background of the novel, the Jiang family is one of the four major families in Nanyang. As the only daughter of the Jiang family, the female partner is the only daughter of the Jiang family, and she is like a star holding the moon. In addition, she is really beautiful, and many families have a good impression of her.

    However, the female partner doesn't like them at all, she only has the male lead in her heart.

    The adopted son of the Li family who loves to ignore her and is aloof has become the obsession of a female partner almost since junior high school.