37

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, misunderstanding

    From a long time ago, Qi Yuanyuan gave birth to the desire to win over Li Xiuyuan.

    She intentionally or unintentionally showed goodness to him. At first, the high-ranking young master was still unclear about his attitude, but I don't know why. A few days ago, he actually took the initiative to contact her and promised to help Morningstar to a higher level.

    But he has one condition.

    That is to help him find out if there is any ulterior motive between Li Tingchen and Wang Lifa.

    Qi Yuanyuan only thought for a moment, and then agreed. She has been immersed in the entertainment industry for many years, and she has long developed a bright eye. In these days of cooperating with Li Tingchen, she knows that Li Tingchen is not an ideal candidate for cooperation.

    What she needs is a mature partner.

    Not just like the fledgling little artists in Morning Star, the emotional young people who need her to worry about and guide.

    Competition in the entertainment industry is fierce, and each family often fights for a resource. Qi Yuanyuan has accumulated a lot of contacts in this area. She hired a reliable private detective. This detective is very efficient and she has clues in a short time.

    As expected by Li Xiuyuan, Li Tingchen did have a problem.

    The two met in a hidden coffee shop.

    When Qi Yuanyuan arrived, Li Xiuyuan was already waiting there. Seeing her here, Li Xiuyuan showed a gentle and elegant smile: "Please sit down." At

    this meeting, each other knew exactly what it was for. Qi Yuanyuan didn't treat him politely, and simply handed the portfolio to Li Xiuyuan straight to the point. The man was startled, as if he didn't expect her to be so straightforward.

    After all, in the eyes of outsiders, Qi Yuanyuan is just a gentle woman.

    Although he was very capable, he was just a canary attached to the morningstar boss. Her superior history is full of all kinds of fragrant rumors, so it always gives people the illusion of being strong in the outside world.

    Li Xiuyuan took the portfolio and said thank you.

    When Qi Yuanyuan came, she did a disguise. She took off her large sunglasses and revealed a delicate face with decent makeup: "Younger Li, don't you want to see what's in it?"

    Li Xiuyuan was a little hesitant at first, unwilling to expose the documents concerning the Li Group matters to outsiders. before. But then I thought about it, since I have asked Qi Yuanyuan to work with her for a long time in the future, there is no need to hide and choke.

    What's more, it was originally the private detective she had helped herself find. Even though private detectives generally have strong confidentiality, according to her friendship with the detective, it is easy to inquire about one or two.

    The man opened the portfolio.

    Entry is complicated business documents and price reports.