44

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, addicted to alcohol

    Almost no one passes by on the high-rise dedicated elevator.

    It was precisely because there was no one that Jiang Ying's words reached Li Tingchen's ears more clearly.

    The young man never thought that the past that he thought would be unforgettable would turn into a fluttering "no beginning" in Jiang Ying's mouth.

    The icy mockery in his eyes faded little by little, replaced by bits and pieces of grievance and unwillingness.

    The one-meter-eight man, like a dog abandoned by others, stood rigidly in place, even forgetting his movements.

    Jiang Ying didn't even look at him, and pulled Li Xiuyuan into the elevator.

    The moment the elevator door was about to close, Li Tingchen finally reacted.

    As if he was crazy, he went to the elevator door with his bare hands. Both Jiang Ying and Li Xiuyuan were frightened by his sudden behavior, Li Tingchen ignored the panic on their faces and pulled Jiang Ying out.

    He looked into her eyes in a humble tone like never before: "Yingying, will you come back to me, okay?"

    Jiang Ying's body can keenly detect Li Tingchen's love.

    In an instant, there seemed to be a warm current in her heart.

    Jiang Ying understands that this is the remaining feelings of the original owner.

    It's just that she didn't understand. Li Tingchen also showed possessiveness towards her when she just walked through it, but at that time, she didn't feel such deep warmth and warmth like now.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ying looked at Li Tingchen's eyes more complicated.

    She suddenly remembered that she had read a passage from Ms. Zhang Ailing in her previous life.

    "Perhaps every man has had two women like this, at least two. After marrying a red rose, over time, the red one changed to a smear of mosquito blood on the wall, and the white one was still the moonlight in front of the window; married a white rose, white The one is a rice particle sticking to the clothes, but the red one is a cinnabar mole on the heart."

    This is to describe the mood of a man when he wants it.

    To Li Tingchen, she is probably like a cinnabar mole that she can't get or can't touch. The reason why she hadn't felt his love before was because he still thought that she was his easy prey.

    But now it's different...

    She no longer belongs to him.

    That's why he desperately wanted to get back the original feeling, but once he got it? He may be like in the novel, abandoning the original owner.

    Jiang Ying told Li Tingchen clearly: "We will never be possible anymore."

    She broke away Li Tingchen, holding his hand, turned and entered the elevator, leaving him with a decisive back.