11

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, anger

    Zhang Tezhu was still working in the Li Group when he received Li Tingchen's call.

    He couldn't believe his ears: Jiang Ying? Jiang Ying, Miss Jiang's family?

    Doesn't Li always hate her?

    How can you investigate other people's chat records properly?

    Zhang Tezhu himself didn't really agree with the behavior of randomly investigating other people's chat records. However, he was only a special assistant. After a brief surprise, he still chose to compromise.

    Zhang Tezhu replied respectfully: "Okay, President Li."

    Three days later, a file recording Jiang Ying's WeChat chat history was placed on Li Tingchen's desk.

    It stands to reason that infringement of other people's privacy is not ethical.

    But the Li family’s big business is big. In addition to the business on the bright side, it also involves a lot of gray space. Zhang Tezhu has worked for Li for many years and has accumulated many contacts and channels to investigate things like personal accounts. It was too simple for him.

    The only troublesome thing is that the subject of the investigation this time is the daughter of the Jiang family. If things are revealed, he might be too much to eat.

    But now he can't manage that much. The most urgent thing is to deal with Li Tingchen first.

    Li Tingchen took the file, and the more he looked at it, his expression darkened.

    He never knew that Jiang Ying's life would be so colorful without him.

    That kid named Huo Zhengting would send her greetings text messages almost every day. She has her own social circle, and she would go shopping with friends, and would pester new acquaintances to ask questions about history... When

    facing these people, Jiang Ying The attitude is friendly, and the reaction is completely different when facing him.

    Huo Tingchen squeezed the document more and more vigorously. Zhang Tezhu stood opposite the youth and saw that his knuckles began to turn white.

    Fear was born in his heart for no reason, Zhang Te helped his brain turn so fast, found an excuse, and slipped out of the office.

    This document records in detail Jiang Ying's chat records for the past two months, and the chat records in September, the person she described as "senior", accounted for the vast majority.

    Huo Tingchen flipped through this document page by page.

    Those tangible words seemed to have turned into invisible arrows and pierced into his heart. He had nowhere to hide, he could only endure the scorching pain for a lifetime...

    The point and one that once got along with Jiang Ying once again appeared in his mind. drop.

    At that time, no matter how impatient he was, the girl still looked at him with bright eyes, chasing behind her desperately. She was so bright and warm, like a bunch of sunflowers growing towards the sun, warming him.