49

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, Fanwai·Limeng

    I confessed my fate.

    No matter how I struggle, I cannot get rid of the influence of my original family. In the middle of the night, I folded my school uniforms neatly and placed them in the deepest part of the cabinet.

    I know that my school days are over.

    I stood in the room for a long time, and finally determined the courage to find my father. The light in my father's room is still on. In a narrow two-bedroom rental house, he and Lin want to live in one, and I live in the other.

    I pushed the door directly in.

    Seeing his father sitting on a wooden bed making small crafts, he was putting eyes on Da Duck, a few cents, and there were densely packed Da Duck on the ground, all staring dull and rigid eyes, very funny. .

    Seeing me coming in, he smiled at me.

    My eyes fell on the other wooden bed, Lin Xiang was already asleep. The thick eyelashes of the little boy hung down, quiet and cute.

    Lin Xiang has always been a beautiful child. I often think that if he is adopted by a rich family, he will have a completely different life. The fact is that he met us.

    Incomparably poor, we.

    It was the momentary kindness of his father that made him fall into this dark life, but he did not know it, and regarded us as close family members.

    What a fool.

    My father rubbed his sour eyes and asked me, "Mengmeng, why did you come in?"

    I was straightforward: " How much money is in debt in our family?"

    "Children's family, don't worry about these things." Going too far, he didn't look at me anymore, his voice was sober: "You just have to live your own life. There is me in this family."

    "What do you mean I don't have to worry about?" My tears fell all of a sudden: "Why did I give up going to college?" My

    father was silent for an instant.

    He opened his mouth, and finally only uttered one sentence: "Mengmeng, it's my father I'm sorry you."

    Under the dim light, his spine was curved, and he seemed to be several years old. However, this kind of him did not arouse my sympathy.

    I still feel that compassion is the most useless thing in this world.

    I just want to solve the problem.

    Under my repeated questioning, my father finally frankly said that a few years ago, his mother was seriously ill. In order to see her doctor, he had to borrow a loan shark. Now Ligunli has doubled several times.

    What used to be tens of thousands of dollars has now risen to 450,000.

    Four hundred and fifty thousand, less than a set price for a Jiao lady.

    Father said: "Those people said that if they don’t get the money again this year, they have to take extraordinary measures... Many of them are gangsters. Dad is really afraid that they will do something to you and think about you, especially you. , You are a delicate and delicate girl, and so beautiful..."