14

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, questioning

    The snow is getting bigger and bigger.

    I don't know if it was because of the cold or some other reason, the thin red on Jiang Ying's face that had been dyed because of his shyness dissipated a little bit, and in the end only a delicate cold white was left.

    She had a pair of beautiful peach eyes, and when she looked at people with a smile, she always gave people a squiggly feeling. In fact, since they met, Li Xiuyuan has mostly seen her like this, gentle, playful, lively, clingy... Jiang Ying.

    It was the first time that he saw her looking at him coldly with those beautiful, unspeakable eyes, as if he was her enemy.

    His heart suddenly fell into the cold winter.

    Li Xiuyuan cleared his throat, just about to explain something, only to find that he had nothing to say.

    He lied to her, it was a fact.

    Xu was because Jiang Ying’s expression was so cold that Huo Zhengting, who was standing by the side, also noticed it. He thought he had said something wrong, grabbed his hair in a panic, and guessed: "Damn, no, it’s true. Let the little master say it right, do you still have feelings for Li Tingchen? Where does he attract you? If you say it, I can work hard in this direction."

    Jiang Ying turned to Huo Zhengting, with a certain tone: "I'm not I like Li Tingchen."

    "Really, then we..."

    "But we can't."

    She refused without leaving any room.

    What Huo Zhengting wanted to say was stuck in his throat.

    In such a cold weather, he only wore a suit. Although handsome, it was really cold. His nose was red with cold, and his voice was low: "Why... can't it be me?"

    In fact, there is one more thing he has never dared to admit. He has liked Jiang Ying for many, many years, since the first time we met.

    He couldn't remember exactly how long it took, but it was always another person in her eyes, no matter how hard he tried, she couldn't see him. Over the years, he has been targeting Li Tingchen openly and secretly, but he actually couldn't understand his lukewarm attitude towards Jiang Ying.

    But how can I force my feelings?

    Huo Zhengting actually understood that his stalking during this period was quite annoying, but he still wanted to give himself a chance.

    He lowered his head feebly and muttered: "Sure enough, it's still not possible..."

    Almost the moment his voice fell, Jiang Ying felt a pain in her heart again.

    She was startled.

    This is the first time that the soul remaining in this body of the original owner has changed for people other than Li Tingchen. Does this mean that the unlucky person actually has a place in the heart of the original owner?

    However, the hapless guy can tell what he likes now, whether it is to the original owner or to himself?

    The original owner... Where is she now? Do you disappear completely in time and space, or do you have other chances like yourself and start a new life in an unknown place?

    Everything is unknown.

    Jiang Ying sighed and stopped struggling.

    She said to Huo Zhengting, "I'm sorry."

    Huo Zhengting's hands were getting tighter and tighter. After a while, he let go of his hands and returned to his usual dangling appearance: "Hurt, it's okay. Is my girl going from Nanyang to Xizhou, OK?"

    He was calm and indifferent, as if the depressed young man just now didn't exist at all.

    As if afraid that Jiang Ying would see her abnormality, Huo Zhengting hurriedly found an excuse and left here.

    For a time, only Jiang Ying and Li Xiuyuan were left.

    Snowflake fell on the two of them with the cold winter wind. After a moment of silence, Jiang Ying finally said, "So, what should I call you? Is it the senior or the young master of the Li family?"

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter