32

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, clean up

    Li Xiu Yuanxu shook Zhao Chen's hand. The man is gentle and gentle, and faintly nodded at Zhao Chen: "Hello."

    "Miss Jiang is here too." Zhao Chen looked at Jiang Ying and said, "I just want to find some time to visit my grandfather. Please come back. Ms. Jiang admired the show, and helped introduce her."

    Jiang Ying hummed without expression.

    After passing through, Jiang Ying didn't know anyone at all, let alone a cannon fodder like Zhao Chen that was hardly mentioned in the original work. She didn't want to waste too much time, helping Li Li to go out.

    Although Zhao Chen is dull, he grew up in the upper class after all, and the best thing is to look at people's faces.

    Recalling the scene he saw when he first came out in his mind, Zhao Chen had a scrupulous heart, and when he saw Jiang Ying, he was about to leave with Li Xiuyuan. He hurriedly said: "I just met today, why don't you have a meal if I am a

    hostess ?" Jiang Ying held Li Li's shoulder tightly: "No need." The

    girl's voice was a bit angry, obviously Angry.

    "Who made Ms. Jiang so angry?" Zhao Chen concealed his confusion. He calmly glanced at Cheng Mingxuan's direction, and then withdrew his gaze: "Did Zhao say something wrong?"

    Jiang Ying pursed her lips.

    She is not a girl who is ignorant and ignorant, she naturally knows what Zhao Chen is thinking. Not enough, if you can borrow Zhao Chen's hand to clean up Cheng Mingxuan, it would be a way to vent your anger for Li Li.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ying said angrily: "It's not your problem, it's that my good friend was accidentally bitten by a dog."

    Zhao Chen looked extremely surprised: "Someone even brought a pet to Lan Mei. .Wait a moment, I call the manager over to discuss an explanation for Miss Jiang."

    Jiang Ying looked at Cheng Mingxuan: "No, the evil dog I'm looking for is right in front of her eyes."

    Zhao Chen set her eyes on Cheng Mingxuan. He lifted his chin: "Miss Jiang, the evil dog you are talking about... isn't it him."

    Jiang Ying: "Otherwise?"

    "Heh..." Zhao Chen smiled, and he said, "I thought it was so old. It's just a clown. Leave this to me, so I'm sure to vent your anger to Miss Jiang."

    Jiang Ying nodded, thinking that Zhao Chen is really on the road.

    Cheng Mingxuan only felt that his brain was blank, and even forgot how to think: What would Zhao Chen do with him? With the Zhao family's means, it is easy to pinch his little ant to death...

    what should I do?

    Yes, Li Xiuyuan...only Li Xiuyuan can save him now.

    Although Cheng Mingxuan was unwilling to admit Li Xiuyuan's identity, Zhao Chen's flattering and respectful attitude was enough to tell the truth. The power of the Li family is so powerful that Zhao Chen will definitely not be able to provoke it.

    Cheng Mingxuan started to stutter: "Young Master Li, I didn’t know Taishan before, so don’t be familiar with me. Please help me, don’t let Zhao Shao..." The

    once complacent boy has now become complete Unfamiliar counselors.

    Before Cheng Mingxuan finished speaking, Li Li suddenly stood up.

    She stood in front of Cheng Mingxuan, carefully examining the boy in front of him. This was her first love, the first time she liked the person. When she dreamed back at midnight, she had dreamed of him more than once.

    Gentle, considerate, strong...

    but not so conscientious as it is now.

    For a moment, Li Li even felt that it was the first time she saw Cheng Mingxuan. She took a deep breath, stretched out her hand, and hit Cheng Mingxuan's side mercilessly.

    There was a crisp applause.

    "Cheng Mingxuan, remember, I was Li Li who dumped you." Li Li squeezed her hand down, her nails deeply embedded in her palms: "From today on, we are both clean."

    The author has something to say: Oh, I don't deserve it. .

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter