47

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆ End of text

    Jiang Ying successfully returned to the real world.

    But she did not expect that she had spent more than a year in another world, but only three short months had passed in the real world.

    She didn't know what happened during the time when she disappeared. The only thing that is clear is that the person who replaced herself seems to be better at handling interpersonal relationships than herself.

    On Monday morning, as soon as she entered the company, she found that several colleagues who had been at odds with her in the past took the initiative to say hello to her. She was infected by the kind smiles on their faces, and ghosts followed suit.

    The next few days were as usual.

    Everything is good, the only bad thing is that she often thinks of Li Xiuyuan.

    She thinks about it when she eats, she thinks about dinner, and she thinks about it at a meeting. The images of men fill her mind all the time.

    Missing goes deep into the bone marrow, nowhere to hide.

    Jiang Ying had to use busyness to calm her guilty conscience, but this way of working day and night is tantamount to drinking poison to quench her thirst.

    Before long, she was admitted to the hospital because of acute gastroenteritis.

    She has no relatives. On the day of the operation, only a few colleagues from the company that she had made came to guard.

    Her former enemy shook her hand in a caring tone: "I told you a long time ago to tell you not to fight like that. You have to listen, something is wrong now, deserve it!"

    Jiang Ying endured the pain and smiled at her reluctantly laugh.

    I don't know what way the person who replaced him in this world used to be able to reconcile with her.

    She has been an orphan since she was a child and has no playmates.

    Children who are not taught only know how to run hard, but ignore the handling of interpersonal relationships.

    Jiang Ying only now understands what is the most important thing in life.

    She wants love, a lot of love, no matter whether it is family or friendship, she no longer wants to live alone and alone.

    The moment Jiang Ying closed her eyes and was pushed into the operating room, she seemed to have seen the girl in the white dress again. She had a pair of peach blossom eyes and was smiling sweetly at her.

    The smile was innocent and relieved, like letting go of something that has been stuck in his heart.

    She said to her: "Thank you."

    Jiang Ying was infected by her smile and was about to say something, but the next second she felt dizzy.

    There was a voice circling in her mind.