16

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, confession

    Jiang Ying was the last to leave the dormitory.

    She didn't have much to bring, only a simple silver-gray suitcase.

    The moment she walked out of the dormitory with the suitcase, she almost saw Li Xiuyuan waiting at the door of the dormitory.

    The man stood tall and straight at the door of the dormitory.

    He still looks like Zhilan Yushu, and even his facial expression reveals a sense of peace and security, as if nothing happened.

    Jiang Ying suddenly realized that in this game where the young master pretended to be a commoner, deceiving and being deceived, she was the only one who had taken care of her. In the end, she was no different from the original owner.

    All the same idiots.

    It was exactly the same, deceived by the man of the Li family.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ying's lips tightened. She wasn't Li Xiuyuan, she was interested, and she really cared about what happened.

    Jiang Ying carried the suitcase and went straight over Li Xiuyuan.

    The man's voice suddenly rang. His voice was warm and clear, and he seemed to have a faint hoarseness when he listened carefully: "Jiang Ying, let's talk."

    "There is nothing to talk about."

    Jiang Ying continued to move forward. The friction sound of the words touching the wheels of the suitcase and the ground sounded almost simultaneously.

    She is real, she won't leave him any chance.

    Looking at the girl's back, Li Xiuyuan had only one thought left in his heart, and he must keep her.

    Like a ghost, he hurried to catch up.

    When he was only a step away from her back, he stood behind her and whispered: "If I say, I know you are not Jiang Ying?" The

    girl stopped.

    Fearing that she would leave again, Li Xiuyuan went on to add: "Go to the flavor, let's talk." The

    man's tone was a little cautious and anxious that he hadn't even noticed. Finally, after waiting for a long time, I heard a very light "good" word.

    Li Xiuyuan suddenly raised his eyebrows.

    However, the next second, Jiang Ying turned her head, and he saw the look in her eyes.

    Grievance, stubbornness, anger, and even a little bit of hatred.

    Li Xiuyuan's heart fell to the bottom, and he realized afterwards that he was self-defeating again: he obviously wanted to talk to her, but in the end it became like this.

    ——She seems to be crying.

    ...

    Jiang Ying was taken by Li Xiuyuan to a hidden box in the flavor.